Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Please, Help Me! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Help Me! (412 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me! by victorDvince: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Hi guys, thanks for your time. I need your support in my search for a thread created by an atheist, which contained series of real-life experiences about being literally dead for some moments and having some incredible hallucinations in this unconscious state. In this thread the stories where similar to those about hell and heaven, but the contrast where that the victims didn't claim that they saw Jesus or some other biblical predicaments-the victims in this thread rather claimed they had some unusual scenario ( i can't remember the precise scenarios). The thesis of the thread, created by the atheist, neither stopped at a post nor a page, it was quite detailed and elaborate, i think the OP's intention was to disprove and the claims of those other victims who attributed theirs to God. In fact it made front page. And the thread was created around the first quarter or the last quarter of 2012. There was a post where a MOD made a comment that such thread had been created before and that the atheist was wasting his time.

That's all i can remember about that thread, i can't recall the name of the thread's creator.

Please, when you remember the thread I'm trying to find, post the URL or the subject/topic of the thread in this thread of mine. I have spent hours which can sum up to few days trying to find that thread.

I'd appreciate your support, thank you!
Re: Please, Help Me! by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Please, Help Me! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2013
Oh u said 2012...
Re: Please, Help Me! by victorDvince: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2013
thank you, striktlymi! that's the topic. though i still understand whether the poster was against God or not (not really sure).
Re: Please, Help Me! by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2013
victorDvince: thank you, striktlymi! that's the topic. though i still understand whether the poster was against God or not (not really sure).

Okay, cool! Glad to have been of help.

I aint quite sure what Ross' (the thread 'owner's') belief system is but I believe he is a freethinker with a really wierd concept of God but still I don't think the thread is supposed to undermine God as he sees 'IT'.

(1) (Reply)

Holidays Turns Service Days In Church / Why Carry The Bible You Don't Read? / Prayer For All Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.