Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Have You Ever Purchased An App On Google Market From Nigeria? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Have You Ever Purchased An App On Google Market From Nigeria? (1023 Views)

Address Of Alaba International Market From Iyana Ipaja / Technology Market From Ankaka / Buy Technology Market From ANKAKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Purchased An App On Google Market From Nigeria? by darlingnuel(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2013
Many a times I had wanted to download one or two apps from Google play but was confronted with a price tag on the app. Even when I could afford the price, I get bewildered with the thoughts of how to go about it. Please is there someone out there who can help me and numerous others, i guess, solve this riddle?
Re: Have You Ever Purchased An App On Google Market From Nigeria? by leuelliot(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2013
Use a GTB MasterCard debit aka ATM card.
Re: Have You Ever Purchased An App On Google Market From Nigeria? by darlingnuel(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2013
leuelliot: Use a GTB MasterCard debit aka ATM card.
Do I need to download another app like wallet, aside this?
Re: Have You Ever Purchased An App On Google Market From Nigeria? by Localamos(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2013
Access Visa (ATM) card works for me.
When you want to initiate payment on Google play, you will be prompted to provide your card details.
You can also save your details for future use.
And don't forget to protect your Google payment module with your password. this way, no. one else will be able to purchase stuff when playing with your phone.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Purchased An App On Google Market From Nigeria? by darlingnuel(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Localamos: Access Visa (ATM) card works for me.
When you want to initiate payment on Google play, you will be prompted to provide your card details.
You can also save your details for future use.
And don't forget to protect your Google payment module with your password. this way, no. one else will be able to purchase stuff when playing with your phone.
Did you mean Access Bank ATM card? Does it mean I must have an account with any of the banks that offer this service before I can make payments on goggle market? Couldn't it be on any Nigerian bank?
Re: Have You Ever Purchased An App On Google Market From Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
darlingnuel:
Did you mean Access Bank ATM card? Does it mean I must have an account with any of the banks that offer this service before I can make payments on goggle market? Couldn't it be on any Nigerian bank?
of course u could use any Nigerian bank, as long as they have ATM service(mastercard or visa). I personaly use GTBank.
Re: Have You Ever Purchased An App On Google Market From Nigeria? by Localamos(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
darlingnuel:

Any Nigerian bank ATM is ok, so long their cards are enabled on international payment systems.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Unveils Chrome Laptop / Garrett Handheld Metal Detector for Unbeatable Price!!! / I Need Nokia Lumia 1520

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.