Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? (13883 Views)

My Friends Always Says I Look Like Jay Z??? Is It True / I Have Got 99 Problems & Now Jay- Z Is One-President Obama / Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by ADESUWA(f): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2006
i heard but i'm not sure. any current views
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by favourwal(f): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2006
lai-lai.

big fabo. lipsrsealed
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by trumic(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2006
not possible, jay-z is so much in love wiv beyonce
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by vichel(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2006
not, he's with ma girl beyounce
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by beyunce(f): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2006
Hell no.

He's nt. just becos Rhianna came to light through Jay Z does'nt mean he dated her.

Its a big rumour
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by eveseh(f): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2006
no true it's fuking rumors
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by hotangel2(f): 3:21am On Jun 06, 2006
Not true, cos rihanna is said to be dating Nick cannon.
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by ldollier(f): 4:26am On Jun 06, 2006
this could be true, due to the fact that he has been seen hanging with her in lots of occasion. it was also rumored that he invited her to have a private session with him in his 40-40 club.

i also think this is true, because jayz and beyonce were said to be engaged, but so far noone has said anything about a baby.

i was said in the radio(95.5fm) that when beyonce recieved some type of award, jayz was not present, rather he was with rihanna.

and besides, rihanna looks a bit like beyonce. so who knows, it could be true
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by nadine(f): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2006
i thought nick canon was going out with christina milian or am i hearing things?
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by yemstar(f): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2006
um NOT

nadine:

i thought nick canon was going out with christina milian or am i hearing things?

They broke up
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by ADESUWA(f): 1:34am On Jun 07, 2006
did y'all know that jay z recieved a 12 minute call from rhianna while he was at a b-ball game with beyonce. that got her real mad
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by bluenubian(f): 1:54am On Jun 07, 2006
if i was in beyonce's place, i would have taking that cellphone from him and bitched-slapped him with it
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by ADESUWA(f): 2:07am On Jun 07, 2006
i heard the guy was so, so desperate to apologise. i think he's planning to propose
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by eveseh(f): 5:18am On Jun 07, 2006
na wah for thia rihanna after nick is now jay,she dont know he can born hee 1o times,na wah oooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by ADESUWA(f): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2006
i don't blame her she's using what she has (her looks) to get what she wants(life-long fame)
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2006
thats a big lie!! shocked shocked shocked Jay-Z is so much in love with Beyonce! She's his world, i mean what more could he ask for?? he's got all he would ever want in a lady and more in Beyonce kiss kiss kiss

Rihanna doesnt pose a thing!! She's no match for Beyonce, not in any aspect So she can rest her @$$ somewhere else!!
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2006
yeah!! i think jay-Z wants to propose to Beyonce, but what if she rejects?? undecided
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by traceyyaa(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2006
it might be true but the other way round, rihanna wants jay-z and not jay-z that wants him but beyonce really loves jay-z but jay-z i dont no wat he is doing, but i will not be surprise if they are going out, but beyonce is carriyng jay-z's baby now
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by beyunce(f): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2006
tracey yaa:

it might be true but the other way round, rihanna wants jay-z and not jay-z that wants him but beyonce really loves jay-z but jay-z i don't no what he is doing, but i will not be surprise if they are going out, but beyonce is carriyng jay-z's baby now

Baby Ope oh

Thank God.
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by eveseh(f): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2006
people una stop fake rumors i dont like this ooooooo angry grin
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by ADESUWA(f): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2006
i just heard it and i wanted to confirm it from u guys. is that such a bad thing
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by eveseh(f): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2006
ADESUWA:

i just heard it and i wanted to confirm it from u guys. is that such a bad thing

no it's good,am just saying,
grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by BABYMO1(f): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2006
Hey Hold on now, where did this jist come from?who said Beyonce is Pregnant??
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by beyunce(f): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2006
i dont think she can be pregnant now.

Cos she loves her career. deffinately nt ready for ay mother hood
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by traceyyaa(f): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2006
beyonce is pregnanat. which side of the world are u guys that u dont see nothing i beg she is about 6months pregnant. and who sed she cannot be pregnant and still do her career
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by eveseh(f): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2006
tracey yaa:

beyonce is pregnanat. which side of the world are u guys that u don't see nothing i beg she is about 6months pregnant. and who sed she cannot be pregnant and still do her career

OMG is she?
am happy for her oooooooooooooo kiss
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by shawna(f): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2006
not true shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by eveseh(f): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2006
@shawna why not true?
it can be
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by shawna(f): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2006
not true because jay-z and beyonce are crazy in love cool
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by eveseh(f): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2006
LOL Lol
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by beyunce(f): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2006
tracey yaa:

beyonce is pregnanat. which side of the world are u guys that u don't see nothing i beg she is about 6months pregnant. and who sed she cannot be pregnant and still do her career

I said so U got a problem wit dat.
Re: Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? by shawna(f): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2006
omg beyonce is no where in hell pregnant shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ppl stop spreadin false rumours cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Ada Mbano Made Queen Nwokoye The Highest Selling Nollywood Actress!!! / If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido / Exposed – The Exact Cause Of Dagrin’s Death Finally Revealed And They’ve Lied To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.