Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nick Vujicic: Matters Arising - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nick Vujicic: Matters Arising (617 Views)

Popular Evangelist Without Arms And Legs Nick Vujicic Welcomes New Baby / God's Work On Man: The Pastor Nick Vujicic And Family Story (photos) / Talkinq About Nick Vujicic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nick Vujicic: Matters Arising by UyiIredia(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Nick Vujicic is a Christian motivational speaker. He is 30 years, happily married with a son for about a year now, is a stock and real-estate investor and a deeply-committed Christian.

Unlike others he has no arms or legs.

Given the crucial role his faith has played in his life and how it has inspired him and millions of others. Christian and non-Christian. Of course, he inspired me as a Christian, still is a challenge to me now, moreso since his prayer to marry has been answered when I first watched his speech years back. But I want to hear from Christians and non-Christians (especially atheists) on their thoughts regarding this man. Some questions to put relevant issues in sight.

• Is religious faith compulsory to overcome disability ?

• What do Christians think of atheists who are disabled ?

• What do atheists think of Christians, like Vujicic, who are disabled ?

• Do you think Vujicic would have been unsuccessful without God ?

• Do you personally know of anyone who has converted to Christianity because of Nick's story ? Please share.

Thanks.
Re: Nick Vujicic: Matters Arising by Onyiclassic(f): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2013
1st to
Re: Nick Vujicic: Matters Arising by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2013
Good for him.

There are also disabled people who didnt need the crutch of religion.

Hawkins

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Christian,that Do Seek Christ.pls Pray A Lot For This Coming Month Nov. / Why do people say 'am not sleepin' when an usher wakes them up in church? / Christian College’s Student Leader ‘comes Out’ As Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.