Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

E~protest(students want to go back to school) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / E~protest(students want to go back to school) (717 Views)

The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / Fuoye Staffs On Protest, Students Asked Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E~protest(students want to go back to school) by ProfessorD(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2013
Nigerian students dont keep quiet, its our future we are talking about here. I don't care about more jumbo pay for lecturers, because I hardly see most of them in lecture halls, my concern is infrastructure and students welfare. I have said it before Jonathan won't mind paying twice what ASUU is asking for just to get back in power come 2015 yet they treat us this way because there children go to harvard. I bet if ngozi okonjo's children where in OAU or Uniben she would be more serious...your fate is in your hands..All ye Nigerian students
Re: E~protest(students want to go back to school) by ProfessorD(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2013
it is ridiculous that government officials were quoted as saying ASUU’s N1.3 trillion demand is capable of shutting down the country. No. Their insatiable and rapacious greed will. The private jets in the presidential fleet can fly, centenary celebrations is a priority to government, there’s enough money to pay humongous salaries and allowances to federallegislators and other political office holders, enough to forfeit to oil subsidy thieves, enough to pay militants bogus amnesty cheques and phantom contracts while they continue to bunker our crude oil like never before, there’s enough money to beg Boko Haram
to accept amnesty but there is no money for law abiding Nigerian students who want to eke out a living using university education as a stepping stone. It is this kind of attitude from the
government that provokes the use of brute force by some regional groups to attract government’s attention to their problems..no money my foot
Re: E~protest(students want to go back to school) by Deekaydadon(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
the government ''doesn't give a damn!''
Re: E~protest(students want to go back to school) by OME1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Brb
Re: E~protest(students want to go back to school) by Hearme(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Topic and content not in agreement. May be you are part of the half baked,graduate being produced by the system. LOL
Re: E~protest(students want to go back to school) by ProfessorD(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hearme: Topic and content not in agreement. May be you are part of the half baked,graduate being produced by the system. LOL
oh I see and you werent baked atall...sorry

1 Like

Re: E~protest(students want to go back to school) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2013
This should be in the Trash section, if you want the Attention of the FG, try to start a real life press conference/student mobilization, people on here are too busy with their business, plus an E-protest will not get to the Government.
Re: E~protest(students want to go back to school) by ProfessorD(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
eddiebruk: This should be in the Trash section, if you want the Attention of the FG, try to start a real life press conference/student mobilization, people on here are too busy with their business, plus an E-protest will not get to the Government.
I know but anytin is worth trying
Re: E~protest(students want to go back to school) by sammirano: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
una no serious at all

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Read Or Come Across This Book (photo Attached) / Info About Nti / ASUU Again???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.