Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Photos: Mubamina Celebrates Birthday TODAY!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Mubamina Celebrates Birthday TODAY!!! (1419 Views)

Mo'cheddah Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today! / Nenny-b Of Hot FM Celebrates Birthday As Hon.tony Nwulu, Bigmo Put Up Appearance / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mubamina Celebrates Birthday TODAY!!! by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2013
Today you are a year older, our friendship a day closer, the vision of what you will achieve a day clearer. You have demostrated the strength of an African Queen and have shown how unique you are among many.

Saying I appreciate your personality is an understatement, so I have decided to let the world know through the largest online forum in Africa that your simplicity and maturity potray what the golden image of the world should be.

In all holiness, you are the patch of green in the desert of my existence, indeed, the perfect permanent antidote for my loneliness!

Happy Birthday Amina Oyerinde!!!

Courtesy: MUBA

Source: http://gleesconcepts..com/?m=0

Follow @gleesconcepts
Catch Us On BBM: 2A8A304F

1 Like

Re: Photos: Mubamina Celebrates Birthday TODAY!!! by druid06(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2013
cool
Re: Photos: Mubamina Celebrates Birthday TODAY!!! by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2013
Happy birthday! Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Mercy Aigbe-gentry Steps Out In Another Hawt Outfit! / Ghana: Nadia Buari Sick Of Ebola (video) / Queen Beyonce Tops Forbes 'top-earning Women In Music 2014'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.