Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Free SME Business Masterclass - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free SME Business Masterclass (425 Views)

Any Sme Business Consultant And Financial Planner In The House? / Business Masterclass In Ibadab / Sme Business Idea Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free SME Business Masterclass by remolisa: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2013
SME Business MasterClass
Starting and growing a business can be a daunting challenge. Every year thousands of people take the leap of faith and start new businesses, but some of them get stuck when they face the pressures of managing the business. If you have a new business or intend to start one, then join Sawubona Advisory Services for this short workshop focusing on how to develop your business growth strategy and overcome any potential barriers to business success.

The MasterClass will cover important areas in business growth strategy like:
• Development of a business plan
• Accessing funding for your business
• Marketing your business and gaining customers
• New ideas and business opportunities in the Nigerian marketplace
• Product and service diversification opportunities in market sectors

At the MasterClass, you will have access to;
• Free one-on-one advisory service with startup consultants
• Free business startup ToolKits that include business resources, e-books and videos
• Enjoy 25% discount to join the Sawubona SME Growth Academy

Date: Friday, October 11, 2013
Venue: The Boardroom, Sawubona Advisory Services,
14A Bayo Dejonwo Street, off Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Maryland, Lagos State.
Time: 10am-2pm

Book your place at this MasterClass with name, email address and phone number on info@boardroomng.com or by SMS - 07031517266
www.boardroomng.com
Re: Free SME Business Masterclass by lexyking(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'm interested in this training. But I'm in abj so if they can be an arrangement to get the materials to me I will be glad. Waldezy@yahoo.co.UK

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo Allocatn Is Urgently In Nid Pls / Roller Conveyors An Important Part Of Industries / Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.