Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? (18716 Views)

When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? / First Thing You Will Do In 2013 / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge lamp and lappy
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by lilprinze: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
charge my phone nd laptop rechargeable
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
I get speechless and shock! It usually feels like a dream to me...then after few mins, I scream! Up Nepa! Yaaaay! Next thing...I start dancing skelewu and before u know it...its gone again!

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by hybeekay9: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
On ma computer n start playing music on d Dvd
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by PAO429: 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lol charge my phone and switch on the tv set o
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by PAO429: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Switch off my generator and power dstv to scan
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by lemmings(m): 12:06am On Sep 30, 2013
lynpetra:

If you talk pass ur mouth na,I use this pestle wey I take pound comot ur two front teeth.Lynpetra k'na akpo lazy girl.You think say I be ur girlfriends wey no dey fit wash their opanto??Onye nzuzu angry angry

Bwahahahahahhaha grin grin...

even tho i ddnt understand d igbo parts,it still looks funny.. cheesy

@topic, when nepa restores light?

*feels his heart beating fast*
*adreneline flowing thru my veins*
*jumps and moves with lighting speed to the dining area to see if my sis has plugged her fone wid d only bb charger in d house*
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by lemmings(m): 12:09am On Sep 30, 2013
UPPPPP NEPAAAAA!!!..
Its a testimony!!! I just commented and they brot d light!!! Aww gosh!!

mogbe shocked

Is that my sis running to the dining area? sad
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2013
As dey are bringin d light, I'll make sure no one close by or even me dare shouts "up Nepa" so dat Nepa staffs would not over-hear us 4rm their office & take d light again, dat's 1st tin 1st b4 any other tin
Am talkin 4rm countless numbas of experience oo! grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Abongs(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2013
i just hiss and say see dis foolish people na nw dem dey bring light

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by teemac01(m): 3:05am On Sep 30, 2013
SpicyMimi: I get speechless and shock! It usually feels like a dream to me...then after few mins, I scream! Up Nepa! Yaaaay! Next thing...I start dancing skelewu and before u know it...its gone again!

All this to show u have contributed...who let u comot for house sef.SMH
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Shout

" up NEPA"
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by snowlove: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2013
runzlord: Nice editing mod! The only thing i wrote was "charge my phone"
And the topic was "when nepa brings the light. What comes to ur mind first"
WHAT DOST THAT MEAN?
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by gbadaniyi(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Charge my phone of purse?
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by crusufixo(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Pump water !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Preshnenye(f): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2013
I wil jst rush and plug my phone blcos is my companion.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Dafa(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2013
First of all I charge my phones, Laptop... Then put on the electric kettle to boil water, iron any necessary cloths!!!! And afterwards, watch tv proper.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Imoobot(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2013
Put-off my generator.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Zukoslim(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2013
candace16: I live in a place where der is 24hr light. cool
c diz gal o..u tink xay i no knw wer u dey live..abi u wnt make i write ur adrs 4 NL..
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Zukoslim(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2013
Preshnenye: I wil jst rush and plug my phone blcos is my companion.
hmmmm na xo u love ur fone reach..eyaaa..xorry 2 ask.wat wud u kal ur b.f
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by frfrank(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Frowns hiss and then check if it is low current or high voltage....
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by eraly(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Zukoslim:
c diz gal o..u tink xay i no knw wer u dey live..abi u wnt make i write ur adrs 4 NL..

ah c u Bro

nor xpose d gal ahbeg.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Zukoslim(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2013
Una wey dey c light na full current or low current una dy c,cuz na low current nepa don learn 2 dey bring now adayz..
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2013
I will visit nairaland.com and create a thread about it in sexuality section*lobatan*
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Zukoslim(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
bheegsam: I will visit nairaland.com and create a thread about it in sexuality section*lobatan*
wat is he talkin abt

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by coolebux(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
I'd just make sure my dstv adopter is pluged
I'd reach for my LG android charger(android phones de sabi drink ba3 lyk mad)
I'd switch on the TV....and then wait endlessly for dstv to complete loading ........
NEPA DSTV MTN and even ATM are all dumb.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by lastpage: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2013
The First thing l normally do is: GO REFILL MY GENERATOR WITH MORE FUEL! wink wink

I know l sound stewpid but within five minutes when everyone shouts...... "Aaaaaaahhh, Olori-buruku NEPA, e no go better for you o".... shocked grin grin

Me l just laugh and gerron-with it.

Lastpage!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by GoodNigerian: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2013
First thing? I turn off my generator.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Beaf1: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2013
I use Inverter and I charge the batterybank with solar panels. With or without NEPA my phones will always be charged cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by AroOkigbo(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Get water pumped into the overhead tank. Living in the house without "running water" is my worst nightmare.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by OfficeGirl(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Rush for the iron, and charge my phone afterwards.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by rabzy01: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2013
Shout: NEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[size=16pt]By the way, I am of the opinion that 24 hrs electricity supply will only be available in Nigeria when Nigerians learned not to shout "NEPAAAAAAA" when light is restored. As lang as some Nigerians continue to shout "NEPAAAAAAAA" when light is restored, 24 hrs electricity supply will continue to elude Nigeria just as Shekau continues to elude the net of Jona the fisherman. [/size] cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? / Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger? / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.