Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now (6482 Views)

Mercy Aigbe & Her Daughter: Before And After / Mercy Aigbe, Her Ample Curves And Her Son Step Out In Style (Photos) / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe & Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now by joyli: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
I had a mother-in-law who didn’t like where I come from. She didn’t like the fact that her son didn’t marry a lady from their village. She made me go through hell. At a point when I couldn’t take it any more, I left the marriage."

"At first, my ex-husband actually fought it but some women have a strong hold on their sons. In the end, he obeyed her. He didn’t like it that I was leaving but he couldn’t hold me back at the same time because he wanted to please his mum. We had fought the battle for a long time and it wasn’t as if it would come to an end, I had to leave."

"I swear I wouldn’t blame them. If I think back to what I went through, I wouldn’t pray for anyone to go through such because I went through hell in the hands of that woman. And for me to have woken up one day and decided to leave, it wasn’t easy because I was young and tried my best to please her. But she wasn’t pleased. I went out of my way to learn their language, learn how to cook different dishes just to please her but she didn’t budge." Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, on her previous marriage with Vanguard . God is forever grateful!

Re: Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now by Taiwo20(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cute babe and beatiful daughter.
God bless you
Re: Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now by gluv01(f): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Awww...how touching. Well, luck and perseverance found her and she is better off now.
Re: Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Mary is one hot mama. She's smoking ! I hope to be as hot as her when I reach her age. cool
Re: Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now by Jenticles(f): 12:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Cute daughter n hot mummy
Re: Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now by HezronLorraine(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2013
They look beautiful.She's an inspirational mother.
Re: Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now by icebebe(f): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
happy fr her.
Re: Wow!! Mercy Aigbe & Her Lovely Daughter Before And Now by ichommy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Baby of yesterday, she's a big girl now.

(1) (Reply)

. / Dencia, Ice-Prince, Brymo,& Jassy-Jags Are Verified On Twitter / More Photos From Princess's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.