Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today (941 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Live On Channels Tv Politics Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Just tuned in to Channels Tv now and Chris Ngige is on live.

Enjoy it!
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by icon8: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anambra today is worse than I left it - Ngige.
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
I love his beards *no homo*
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by FreeGlobe(f): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
All hail the next governor of Lagos State. APC

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe: All hail the next governor of Lagos State. APC

Clown.
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ifeanyi Uba Live

***On his decision to contest ***

It is very important for us to change the trend of politics in Nigeria. It is time for business men to get into politics...
The governor of New York...business man. Anambra needs a strategic business vision at this point in town

...most of the politics in Nigeria is sponsored by business men

I care for my state - Anambra state.
And anyone who cares for the state will always help people

You need to take the bull by the horn - this why you find Uba

** Difference between politics and business ***

Politicians say things they don't do; business men say things they do - this is the difference between politics and business

The most important thing is: what is your manifesto. Let people see your manifesto and articulate it
I am in Anambra to raise the bar. We need to give Anambra people a new sense of life. Anambra is very strategic to the world.

*** Why is Anambra important ***

It is the head of the South East. It is Igbo.
If you look at page 3 of my manifesto, you will see so many people [Anambra illustrious sons]

*** Are you from Anambra or Imo **** - some controversy on his origins according to interviewer
I am a core Anambrarian.

***What are you plans for Anambra ***
I am a practical human being.
Anambra needs to be rescued.

You will tell people...Anambra does not need story tellers.
It needs people who can fix problems.

You can look at my manifesto
You can go to www.ifeanyiuba.com

I am the only politician in Anambra who has 326 offices in Anambra state
It is unprecedented
We have an 8-point agenda

240 million toothpicks still being imported into Nigeria.
One community in Anambra can address this.
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by Dkobo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
eGuerrilla: Ifeanyi Uba Live

***On his decision to contest ***

It is very important for us to change the trend of politics in Nigeria. It is time for business men to get into politics...
the governor of New York.
Anambra needs a strategic business vision at this point in town

...most of the politics in Nigeria is sponsored by business men

I care for my state - Anambra state.
And anyone who cares for the state will always help people

You need to take the bull by the horn - this why you find Uba

** Difference between politics and business ***

Politicians say things they don't do, business men say things they do - this is the difference between politics and business

The most important thing is: what is you manifesto. Let people see your manifesto and articulate it
I am in Anambra to raise the bar. We need to give Anambra people a new sense of live
Anambra is very strategic to the world.

*** Why is Anambra important ***

It is the head of the South East. It is Igbo.
If you look at page 3 of my manifesto, you will see so many people [Anambra illustrious sons]

*** Are you from Anambra or Imo ****
I am a core Anambrarian.

***What are you plans for Anambra ***
I am a pratical human being.
Anambra needs to be rescued.

You will tell people
Anambra does not need story tellers.
It needs people who can fix problems

You can look at my manifesto
You can go to www.ifeanyiuba.com

I am the only politician in Anambra who has 326 offices in Anambra state
It is unprecedented
We have an 8-point agenda

240 million toothpicks still being imported into Nigeria.
One community in Anambra can address this.

guy u are dia!
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by malc619(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anambra controls 65% of Nigeria's commerce..

Ifeanyi Ubah

grin grin

This people and their stats sha... Lol
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
*** On issue with AMCON and Cocharis ***

Our business is intact.
I have money coming in to help us... because there is a problem with the policies of regulation.

Capital oil controls more than 35% of oil production in Nigeria by way of our structure...

According to Uba, the issue with Cocharis is resolved!
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by Dkobo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah d nxt gov of anambra!
Ifeadigo n' anambra
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Uba dey lucid and coherent for here man.

The guy dey flow well
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by malc619(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Marginalization story still on the table..

grin grin
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
*** On zoning ***

Our zone is the one that is marginalized (in Anambra)

3 years of Chris Ngige from central. 8 years of Peter Obi from central. Is it their father's business?

***Do you own access bank any money and how much ***

I do not own access bank any money.

***What gives you confidence? ***

The grace of God.
Re: Ngige Is Live On Channels - Politics Today by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ifeanyi believes he is the best candidate.

I have [a] record, I have antecedents.
Some of this people are talking about 'government of continuity' but they don't even have [a] manifesto. grin

Footnote: eGuerrilla's interest here should not be construed as an endorsement of Patrick Ifeanyi Uba candidature. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Moves To Build Grand Coalition Of Old, Current Govs / Anambra: Ngige Weeps For Nigeria, Alleges Predetermined Election / Edo State PDP Gives Widow Gov Oshiomole Abused N250, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.