Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) (2383 Views)

Your Most Boring TV Shows Currently Airing / Which Of These Tv Programs, Will You Dont Want To Miss / NBC Bans Airing Of Big Brother Africa (BBA) In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
A lovely evening to everyone. The programs I missed so much that stopped airing is DONT FORGET THE LYRICS. This program was initiated by zain back then and ZAIN AFRICAN CHALLENGE. I miss these show, what are yours
And pls enjoy the thread cheesy cheesy
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Waspy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seems the Zain African Challenge died with the brandname 'Zain'... But i still wonder why such a brainy and better show shld die and dem Idols, Y-factor, and a host of silly musical, fashion and showbiz talent-hunt shows still air

3 Likes

Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Yes you are correct. It leaves me wondering how this nation will progress when most of the attention is directed towards entertainment and showbiz...
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
The Debaters.
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Profcamsey(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2014
MTN PROJECTFAME *covers my head with a blanket
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
SirChotas:
The Debaters.

Oh and this too. Crap programmes everywhere I hardly watch TV now
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Profcamsey:
MTN PROJECTFAME *covers my head with a blanket

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by KGBEAST(m): 3:10am On Jan 01, 2015
The Tomorrow people, breaks my heart everytime cry cry cry
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by nitane25(f): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
KGBEAST:
The Tomorrow people, breaks my heart everytime cry cry cry
buy d disc
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
nitane25:
buy d disc

We'll he's right the tomorrow people is just a season and it was never renewed for a second season same with terra nova
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by SAMBARRY: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Every day people and family circle

2 Likes

Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by yinxfun(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
OC...iit's been long tho grin and Revolution
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Egomah(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Passion, ABN program that aired on AIT early 2000 and 2001

1 Like

Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by armadeo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Heroes.
The event
Flash forward.
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2015
The Apprentice Africa. Saw it air it's first season while I was in JSS 2. Heck! I still remember names of some of those apprentices. Of them, - Eunice, Nancy, Tunde, Eddie and Blessing readily come back to mind. I have since left kidhood (:p) , and entered University since then tho.
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2015
I need to know. I believe we all watched this one.

2 Likes

Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by joseph1832(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2015
I missed so many. Lemme name a few.

Randall and Hopkirk
Tom Graton's War
Tom Sawyer
The Famous Five
Little X Sobo
The Persuaders
Simon Templer
Dan August
Sledge Hammer
Robin Hood
Brush Strokes
Forty Towers
Allo Allo
Some Mothers Do Have Them ( Frank Spencer)
Jane Air
The Prince And The Pauper
Dempsey And MakePeace

I haven't even started with the cartoons...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by kokoA(m): 4:28am On Jan 07, 2015
Some mothers do have them a.k.a Mr. Spencer
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
joseph1832:
I missed so many. Lemme name a few.

Randall and Hopkirk
Tom Graton's War
Tom Sawyer
The Famous Five
Little X Sobo
The Persuaders
Simon Templer
Dan August
Sledge Hammer
Robin Hood
Brush Strokes
Forty Towers
Allo Allo
Some Mothers Do Have Them ( Frank Spencer)
Jane Air
The Prince And The Pauper
Dempsey And MakePeace

I haven't even started with the cartoons...

Funny I only know of sledge hammer. I didn't watch every other. I did see Dr Who tho
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
SirChotas:
I need to know. I believe we all watched this one.

Oh this one eyaf te! I'm sure funke akindele must smile when she looks back at those days. She really hit it big amongst the others
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
SirChotas:
The Apprentice Africa. Saw it air it's first season while I was in JSS 2. Heck! I still remember names of some of those apprentices. Of them, - Eunice, Nancy, Tunde, Eddie and Blessing readily come back to mind. I have since left kidhood (:p) , and entered University since then tho.

grin
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Everyday people that's you that's me. Good ol days

2 Likes

Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Egomah:
Passion, ABN program that aired on AIT early 2000 and 2001

Ait never finished passion. It really pained me then.
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by joseph1832(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
candygosh:

Funny I only know of sledge hammer. I didn't watch every other. I did see Dr Who tho
Yep! Dr Who is suppose to be there but it skipped my memory. There are so many others I also skipped because I can't remember them now.

Funny you don't remeber Frank Spencer?.
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Yep! Dr Who is suppose to be there but it skipped my memory. There are so many others I also skipped because I can't remember them now.

Funny you don't remeber Frank Spencer?.

I don't embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by joseph1832(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
candygosh:

I don't embarassed embarassed embarassed
Seriously? If you can remember Dr Who I see no reason why you can't remember Frank Spencer. Both program aired virtually the same time.
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Seriously? If you can remember Dr Who I see no reason why you can't remember Frank Spencer. Both program aired virtually the same time.

Yes seriously. I must have forgotten or something.
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Egomah(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
candygosh:

Ait never finished passion. It really pained me then.
Yea, so annoying. Had a friend then in Canada that was telling me about the program, how Louis got married to Beth and Sheredan married Antonio, who happened to be Louis younger brother. Theresa married Julian Crain, lolz. Ethan was never a Crain, but a love child of her mother's lover...forgotten his name, but the corp guy.
Lots of twist
Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by Phiniter(m): 3:18am On Jan 09, 2015
That sledge hammer jingles that ends with "trust me I know what I'm doing" so epic

Dr. Who

Rentaghost

Secrets of the sands

After the storm

1 Like

Re: TV Programs U Missed (no Longer Airing) by echelons(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I also miss #I_NeedToTnow. #FamilyCircle..#EverydayPeople. #AmExpress.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help Me Out Site To Dowload Movies / Who Is The Ugliest Nollywood Actor / Big Brother Africa Returns With Shower Hour For Fifth Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.