Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,854 members, 7,862,799 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (23061 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Gbam...
FOLYKAZE: Seun cater for his likes. That is why sexkillz, Afam and maclatunji are moderators on this forum. They all have the trait of seun.

Check out what people were saying about Seun, his power drunk management, his trait mod and nairaland http://www.davidylan.org/2006/04/nairaland-and-nigerian-spirit.html
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Brimmie: How can i get rid of SexKillz Balls?? undecided
Yet another troubled soul undecided
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Seun cater for his likes. That is why sexkillz, Afam and maclatunji are moderators on this forum. They all have the trait of seun.

Check out what people were saying about Seun, his power drunk management, his trait mod and nairaland http://www.davidylan.org/2006/04/nairaland-and-nigerian-spirit.html
I'm visiting no blog.
Post the whole article here sad
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Grandpa dayokanu don't be a coward,creating Id's just to attack sexkillz undecided use ur real ID:dayokanu
shachris01: Like seriously? This guy is not fit to be a MOD in Aba forum let alone Nairaland.

All we demand is for SEXKIllz to resign as an MOD. He has made a mess of the Job already.

Seun we are tired of this Guy.

SEXKILLZ MUST GO!

What do you guys think?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin
peppy luv: Grandpa dayokanu don't be a coward,creating Id's just to attack sexkillz undecided use ur real ID:dayokanu
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
SugaryBelle: with all your claimed intellectual capacity you are but a big clown,i do not need your explanation as to what you meant or did not mean,this thread is not about you so try not to make it seem so because you will totally be alone on that,sarcastic suggestion indeed.
wow! Who lent you some brain cells? So you finally understand that this thread is not about me (at least we are getting somewhere with your moronic tendencies)
Well, the thread isn't about your or the person you attacked either so why, why, why are you doing this to yourself? What spurred your attack on him??
Or you couldn't just think up anything sensible to say at that moment?
Do the thread a favour and say something reasonable please.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lilimax:
Consult your dictionary tongue
i forgot it in ur hmm hmm
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
cry I'd so hate to see all this struggle to be all for nothing. Sexkillz still bans people to eternity, with his foul personality. This Post is not on FP. So, what really have we achieved? Or was it all a waste of time?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
INNO18: Exactly, maclatunji doesnt give a Bleep about what ppl choose to call him or themselves....just steer off the course of 'Islam' and u're ok with him. But this failed and lunatic albino is different story entirely. I hope the fool dies of cancer!

shockedshocked.. OMG!!. Odikwa vely vely lisky and selious o shocked

That overboard bros.. Easy!!

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nonso23:
wow! Who lent you some brain cells? So you finally understand that this thread is not about me (at least we are getting somewhere with your moronic tendencies)
Well, the thread isn't about your or the person you attacked either so why, why, why are you doing this to yourself? What spurred your attack on him??
Or you couldn't just think up anything sensible to say at that moment?
Do the thread a favour and say something reasonable please.

cn u pls grow up, pls biko
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

cn u pls grow up, pls biko
learn to take your own advice..
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
2s£xy:
[b]Sexkillz and his e-girlfriend(Ogugua) politically made a non-active persona in person of his e-girlfriend's sister, Miss Nairaland. This person has hardly contributed to the development of romance section prior to that contest and after the contest, she was no where to be found pending the duration it elapsed, till Rupey won the last one. I have seen Rupey's work. She tried compared to the Ghost we had as winner the previous time.

In fact, no one ever knew such a person existed untill that contest... How irrational can someone be?

Guys make una reason am na. Imagine some of you have been on here for more than 1 year and I believed you may have had some network of friends that could at least campaign for you during a contest, but alas , I came in like a month to the contest and won you. What do say to such?

It wasn't long , we learned that he is dating Ogugua... Ehn? So, was that the reason for awarding her sister the winner?

Talk about the abuse of power, he sure got a high degree.[/b]

Dude, you're a kid!!. An illogical one at that!!. What the fucckk are you talking about?. Has your personal vendatta/hatred for sexkillz made you this stewpid that you now pull up pathetic deductions to just prove your warped logics?. Is Miss NL competition about beauty or "frequent posters"?. If it's about frequent posters, then the pics should be scrapped then and the competition renamed to "Miss NL regular posters". It's about beauty and there's no rule that said the person must be a regular poster before or after he/she wins.

How irrational can you be?, who told you know nobody knew about her?. Why don't you go through her posts and see she's been on here way before you started posting. Because she doesn't post constantly doesn't qualify her as a "ghost" or disqualifies her from winning. NL is not the only forum/social outlet out here. She can choose when to post or not post.

And where did you get your bogus proof from, that sexkillz and ogugua88 "POLITICALLY" and single handedly made achukwunet the winner?. The votes are there, do yourself a favour and go and count them, rather than trying to showcase your sentimental tendencies and chidish whims and caprices. If you're anti-sexkillz, it's understandable(I'm not a fan of him too), but conjuring lies from the pit of hell to sound sane is a futile attempt!!. Got get some sleep, you direly need it
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
SeXkillz will be a fine moderator if he sticks to enforcing the rules.

I think his utterances put him at loggerheads with other forumites.

The politics section is a good example. Dude isn't political. Should he stick to banning tribal warlords and amazons and removing tribal slurs. . . he'll be good.

Dude must avoid engaging forumites who fall short of the rules & regulations. Better still, keep banter to the barest minimum to avoid the bvious.

E.g: ban the user or remove the comment
State your reason in private
. . .And keep it moving!

Seemples!

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by dominique(f): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
carujmonella:

Dude, you're a kid!!. An illogical one at that!!. What the fucckk are you talking about?. Has your personal vendatta/hatred for sexkillz made you this stewpid that you now pull up pathetic deductions to just prove your warped logics?. Is Miss NL competition about beauty or "frequent posters"?. If it's about frequent posters, then the pics should be scrapped then and the competition renamed to "Miss NL regular posters". It's about beauty and there's no rule that said the person must be a regular poster before or after he/she wins.

How irrational can you be?, who told you know nobody knew about her?. Why don't you go through her posts and see she's been on here way before you started posting. Because she doesn't post constantly doesn't qualify her as a "ghost" or disqualifies her from winning. NL is not the only forum/social outlet out here. She can choose when to post or not post.

And where did you get your bogus proof from, that sexkillz and ogugua88 "POLITICALLY" and single handedly made achukwunet the winner?. The votes are there, do yourself a favour and go and count them, rather than trying to showcase your sentimental tendencies and chidish whims and caprices. If you're anti-sexkillz, it's understandable(I'm not a fan of him too), but conjuring lies from the pit of hell to sound sane is a futile attempt!!. Got get some sleep, you direly need it

Even the current winner is not of the popular at the time she won, had less than 50 posts to her id. I don't know why people have to result to cheap lies just to drive a point across.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by bobthebuilder99(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
This is crazy.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Caracta(f): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
2s£xy:
But guys make una take am easy na...

Let's move on.

I know sexkillz to be very partial atimes. I guess he never saw this coming his way but at one time he mocked Sweetlemon when she stated she was leaving. But today, people are calling for his head and they want him out.

Sexkillz and his e-girlfriend(Ogugua) politically made a non-active persona in person of his e-girlfriend's sister, Miss Nairaland. This person has hardly contributed to the development of romance section prior to that contest and after the contest, she was no where to be found pending the duration it elapsed, till Rupey won the last one. I have seen Rupey's work. She tried compared to the Ghost we had as winner the previous time.

In fact, no one ever knew such a person existed untill that contest... How irrational can someone be?

Guys make una reason am na. Imagine some of you have been on here for more than 1 year and I believed you may have had some network of friends that could at least campaign for you during a contest, but alas , I came in like a month to the contest and won you. What do say to such?

It wasn't long , we learned that he is dating Ogugua... Ehn? So, was that the reason for awarding her sister the winner?

Talk about the abuse of power, he sure got a high degree.

Above all, please forgive the dude.

I remember he asked if nairaland was a poster father's house, I hope he too has seen that he is a nobody on nairaland.

Please forgive him. I believe he has learned his lesson, albeit the hard way.

What has this long epistle got to do with the issue at hand? Just stop preaching forgiveness and at the same time instigating hatred, pointing out his faults like a woman on her period. His relationship, personal life has nothing to do with being a mod. We all know you have grudges, take it slow and breathe easy. Give us reasons why he shouldn't be a mod on NL and spare us the epistle. By the way, i bet he doesn't need an advocate.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Caracta(f): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
dominique:

Even the current winner is not of the popular at the time she won, had less than 50 posts to her id. I don't know why people have to result to cheap lies just to drive a point across.

I tire o. We voted for them...not sexkillz.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02: cry I'd so hate to see all this struggle to be all for nothing. Sexkillz still bans people to eternity, with his foul personality. This Post is not on FP. So, what really have we achieved? Or was it all a waste of time?

Threads like this are not front page material. It can never end up there.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
shocked you forgot it in akpa amu nna gi! Y?
Sori o because the dogs have eaten it up! undecided
#me@:

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hey!! knell down here (Sexkillz) adults are talking you're still claiming you are right.. Olorí fifè bíi orí Oká... The day u think of giving me your ban pill, you'd know your profile no pass HTML dealing to give you reversal.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
peppy luv: shocked you forgot it in akpa amu nna gi! Y?
lol. Just leave him alone cos he needs help sad
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by bobthebuilder99(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Want to see what Sexkillz has to say about all of this? Check out this recent conversation on another thread.

sexkillz: I fear no one as far as Nairaland is concerned.

I asked him..."Not even Seun?"
He replied...

sexkillz: Is seun God?

Smh.

I only fear the God I worship.

You can find this all on the Sexkillz must stay thread.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Want to see what Sexkillz has to say about all of this? Check out this recent conversation on another thread.

I asked him..."Not even Seun"
He replied...

The Banning God i guess
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Dannyxy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Aluta continua
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by donem: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmmm, What more can i say majority of Forumites have said it all. (SEXKILLS OUT)
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Off to 2go where i won't get banned.. ;DOff to 2go where i won't get banned..
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
carujmonella:

shockedshocked.. OMG!!. Odikwa vely vely lisky and selious o shocked

That overboard bros.. Easy!!
Don't be surprise.
He is a baby that dosen't know what he is doing angry.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Emaprince: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
peppy luv: shocked you forgot it in akpa amu nna gi! Y?
grin grin can you imagine this girl?...why do you say such?..leave it for the men please and remain gentle/beautiful like good women.thanx!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
All sexkillz nids 2 do z apologise den we'll consider

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20)

15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos / Masquerades Flog Each Other (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.