Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Help A Fellow Nairalander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Fellow Nairalander (516 Views)

Fellow nairalander's Please Let's Share Our 1st,Current Or Final CGPA/GP. / Help A Fellow Nairalander Think. / Advice A fellow Nairalander (Medical Student) In Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow Nairalander by lamzyano: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Am sorry if this seems like an advert.....I was really confused as at when posting this to know where to post it
I entered into a competition and am far behind,I need your help to stand a chance of winning and I know you people will not dissapoint me
All you have to do for me is to open the link below and like the message,...and if you can,help broadcast this message#thank you so much
I hope this makes the front page and the moderators don't ban me......
The link is:....http://airteloperamini.net/2nez87r8ar.html#

NB:the link might not open in some browsers,but try other browsers(operamini,uc web,ur normal phone browser)and pls make sure your vote is counted

(1) (Reply)

Application For 2013/2014 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme / Trouble Maths Equation. / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.