Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (10738 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
And who is seun?
Egungun masqurade undecided
I only fear ajommuo,my village masqurade there's always smoke on its head even when there is no fire unlike ur egungun that is wrapped with 5yards of china white and carries a cattle rearer's stick grin

bobthebuilder99:

Not even Seun?

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
He is a charge and bail lawyer like you
Youngtekkey: what's this poo doing,this thread should be closed...by the way is that sexkillz a male or female
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by ebamma(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexkillz: I am not a staff of Nairaland. I am an ordinary independent Nairaland member/agent. My opinions are mine and mine alone. I am responsible for what I say, but, I am not responsible for how you choose to understand what I say. I volunteer my time, energy and resources to Nairaland because I love a sane environment, online or offline. I am not the best and have never claimed to be the best.
Most of the people calling me jobless have more Nairaland posts than I do(alt accounts inclusive), so their rants to me is classified as "hot air".

Nairaland adds no dime to me. I could care less about staying as a mod or leaving. I was happier as a non-mod. It makes no sense holding on to a position that adds no value to my life especially since mods are hired and retired all the time. Thinking that I am holding on to this post is only an opinion formed in your head and of course, you are entitled to your own opinion.

simple we don't like you being a mod, if 100 nairalanders were to vote on either to retain u as a mod or to sack u, i bet u 90 will vote to sack u, and the 10 that will vote for u to remain a mod, will be your girlfriend and your numerous ids

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Youngtekkey(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
peppy luv: He is a charge and bail lawyer like you
and who is this? u know i forgot about u long ago so keep shut am not talking to u so why are u replying,take ur time ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Youngtekkey: and who is this? u know i have forget about u long ago so keep shut am not talking to u so why are u replying,take ur time ooooooo
AND JESUS WEPT...

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Youngtekkey(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
peppy luv: Guess u are also high on ur idowuogbo's pubic hair undecided she has the right to type however she wants.
fvctard,tribalist Tell Me Something,How Did U Escape Yaba Left,can someone help me with a rope a mental patience has escaped into this thread,need a strong rope to tie her and take her back to her home

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Youngtekkey(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
^_^
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin grin walahi English no be beans grin
deejay_harry1: AND JESUS WEPT...

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
peppy luv: Guess u are also high on ur idowuogbo's pubic hair undecided she has the right to type however she wants.
1-0 angry
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
shocked jeezzz! And u claim to be a Law Graduate
Mental patience indeed! PEJ don suffer.
I blame ASSU undecided
Youngtekkey: fvctard,tribalist Tell Me Something,How Do U Escape Yaba Left,can someone help me with a rope a mental patience has escaped into this thread,need a strong rope to tie her and take her back to her home
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
i dont exchange words with ugly lesbians. Pls, go to mukina2 and do her. Hermaphrodite.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Youngtekkey: fvctard,tribalist Tell Me Something,How Do U Escape Yaba Left,can someone help me with a rope a mental patience has escaped into this thread,need a strong rope to tie her and take her back to her home
she raped a small gal and she was cursed. An hermaphrodite she is. She would r@pe u if u are not careful.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
1-0 angry
pls avoid her, she will finish u with plastic diccck.
Her lips has gotton swollen from lickin mentral blood. Run for ur life
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
1-1 tongue
Idowuogbo:
1-0 angry
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2013

AND JESUS KEPT WEEPING..

CHAI... BLAWD OF JISOS COVER ME...

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Youngtekkey(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
peppy luv: shocked jeezzz! And u claim to be a Law Graduate
I blame ASSU undecided
not suprised what else do u expect from a person who is suffering from mental disorder
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
peppy luv: shocked jeezzz! And u claim to be a Law Graduate
I blame ASSU undecided
2-1
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by oyeludef(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
sexkillz: Is seun God?

Smh.

I only fear the God I worship.

this is a clear show of arrogance. Seun my advice to u is to get rid of this mod. this is type of person capable of ruining dis gr8 wrk of urs. i assure u his type nt listen 2 any correction u give him.
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

she raped a small gal and she was cursed. An hermaphrodite she is. She would r@pe u if u are not careful.
TRY LEARN HOW TO YAB,, SINCE IT SEEMS U ENJOY IT XO MUCH ...

DIS YABS ARE JUST DRY..

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Youngtekkey(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
deejay_harry1:

AND JESUS KEPT WEEPING..

and who is this mad man
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin grin
deejay_harry1:

AND JESUS KEPT WEEPING..

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
oyelude f: this is a clear show of arrogance. Seun my advice to u is to get rid of this mod. this is type of person capable of ruining dis gr8 wrk of urs. i assure u his type nt listen 2 any correction u give him.
YOU KNOW U STILL DIDNT ANSWER D QUESTION... IS SEUN GOD

SIMPLE..

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Youngtekkey(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Youngtekkey: and who is this mad man
UR STEPSON..

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ye! My popcorn is almost finished *picks two fallen grains on the floor* keep'em coming guys grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Youngtekkey(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: UR STEPSON..
God Forbid Bad Thing
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by oyeludef(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: YOU KNOW U STILL DIDNT ANSWER D QUESTION... IS SEUN GOD

SIMPLE..
no he is not but as far as nairaland is concerned he is boss. would u be able to make dat same comment sexkillz made to ur boss in d office or in his facebk profile or on any social netwrk he visits? witot hiding ur identity
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: TRY LEARN HOW TO YAB,, SINCE IT SEEMS U ENJOY IT XO MUCH ...

DIS YABS ARE JUST DRY..
i learnt u suck cow's dicck for a living, how market today? Mr sexkillz or u tink we dnt know?
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
oyelude f: no he is not but as far as nairaland is concerned he is boss. would u be able to make dat same comment sexkillz made to ur boss in d office or in his facebk profile or on any social netwrk he visits? witot hiding ur identity
NO I WONT, UNLESS ASKED A QUESTION LEADING TO THT...

SEXKILLZ HAS NEVER MADE THT STATEMENT BEFORE , EXECPT YDAY WHEN HE WAS ACCUSED OF BEING AFRAID..

HE SIMPLY LETS US KNOW THT HE ISNT AFRAID OF ANYONE WHO DIDNT CREATE HIM EXECPT HIS GOD...

HE NEVER DISSED OR IN ANY WAY PLANNED TO DISS SEUN BY THT STATEMENT... U AND I KNOW IT... .
Re: Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

i learnt u suck cow's dicck for a living, how market today? Mr sexkillz or u tink we dnt know?
MARKET FINE SHA..

STILL WORK ON THT YAB, IMPROVING, BUT NOT YET ABLE TO MOVE MY 4 DIRTY BOXERS..

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Most Extreme Pictures. / My Glo Me2u Pin Has Been Blocked / What Is So Special About December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.