Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Tecno M7 Specifications And Features - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features (127650 Views)

Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked / Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Belexy(m): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2013
Nocojp: if you're confused just ping me with 7982CA5E

How do i root my tecno phantom A2?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by damerry(m): 2:38am On Nov 24, 2013
*Following*
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2013
Got myself this sweet baby m7. Flexn tinz.
Reviews coming up soon.
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2013
M7 Full Specs

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
This baby rocks mehn.
The display iz crystal clear
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
zonty: This baby rocks mehn.
The display iz crystal clear

You've used L3 right?? How's the battery compared to L3?

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by amjoseph19: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
pls, how do I switch to 3g from one sim to
another on m7?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Judinho59:
You've used L3 right?? How's the battery compared to L3?
Yes I ported from l3.
The battery of this device is fantastic.
Got it ysty , charged it b4 use. been using from 10 pm ysty till now. I now hv 28% left

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by blackrules1(m): 5:42am On Nov 25, 2013
zonty:
Yes I ported from l3.
The battery of this device is fantastic.
Got it ysty , charged it b4 use. been using from 10 pm ysty till now. I now hv 28% left

Pls, how much did you get it and where?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by garba(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2013
the phone is feature-stacked but come with a big hardware flaw, It's charging circuit ain't reliable, I have seen two instance in my neighbourhood where the phone won't charge. It's battery starts discharging when connected to power supply.
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2013
garba: the phone is feature-stacked but come with a big hardware flaw, It's charging circuit ain't reliable, I have seen two instance in my neighbourhood where the phone won't charge. It's battery starts discharging when connected to power supply.
Are u sure its da original tm7. I doubt cos I use da device.
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2013
garba: the phone is feature-stacked but come with a big hardware flaw, It's charging circuit ain't reliable, I have seen two instance in my neighbourhood where the phone won't charge. It's battery starts discharging when connected to power supply.
It Charges But Slowly.. Mine Was Reallllllllly slow wen i bought it.. But Its beta Now.. Mayb Cos it was still new den.. Dey Said dat to make it faster u need a galaxy S3 or 4 charger.. But am still managin d Tecno Charger

EDIT: When I say "its beta now", I mean dat its charging speed has increased to normal asin not too slow lyk b4 ohh
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2013
black.rules:

Pls, how much did you get it and where?
Got it in GH.
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Iphesure212(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2013
Im gettin my m7 nxt wk, i pray by den dis thread will be lifely and informative lyk p5 n m3 threads. Bt i av 2 qst o. Pls 4 m7 users, i want 2 knw d weak points(disadvantages) of dis phone apart 4rm slow chargin. And also, aw well does d phone handle heavy games and apps
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2013
noting lyk a 1gb ram device. flexn tinz ;Dnoting lyk a 1gb ram device. flexn tinz
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by amjoseph19: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Iphesure212: Im gettin my m7 nxt wk, i pray by den dis thread will be lifely and informative lyk p5 n m3 threads. Bt i av 2 qst o. Pls 4 m7 users, i want 2 knw d weak points(disadvantages) of dis phone apart 4rm slow chargin. And also, aw well does d phone handle heavy games and apps
minus the slow charging, I haven't notice any fault. as for how it handles heavy games. it is superb, no slagging nor bricking, I have GTA, asphalt 6 and 8, pes 12, FIFA 12 and 14 the big screen just make it perfect and exciting. I gat no problem. I started with my3 to p5, now am using m7, it worth every penny in that 25k I bought it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by Zukoslim(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
am_joseph19:
minus the slow charging, I haven't notice any fault. as for how it handles heavy games. it is superb, no slagging nor bricking, I have GTA, asphalt 6 and 8, pes 12, FIFA 12 and 14 the big screen just make it perfect and exciting. I gat no problem. I started with my3 to p5, now am using m7, it worth every penny in that 25k I bought it.
guy cn u plz share d links u used in downloading dos games..
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by damerry(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
am_joseph19:
please can yo help us with the game screenshots? Thanks
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mass Effect Blastin Away On My M7
Sweetus M7

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Modern Combat 4

1 Like

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by damerry(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nice one man. @ flawless. Can you post screenshots of Fifa14 and other football games
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by AnitaAnnie(f): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi guys, pls I wanna get this device (M7), but I'm just scared of the slow charging thing, cos our people (phcn) don't always gives us light, plus diesel for gen too expensive. can't run gen more than 4hrs, but I guess that won't be enough to charge. Any advice please? help a sister cry
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by dohlahpo: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Please guys wats d new price of tm7 nd ez d phone very flat??answers plzz
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Anita_Annie: Hi guys, pls I wanna get this device (M7), but I'm just scared of the slow charging thing, cos our people (phcn) don't always gives us light, plus diesel for gen too expensive. can't run gen more than 4hrs, but I guess that won't be enough to charge. Any advice please? help a sister cry
go get da machine sis cos u will never regret u did. For da charging u don't hv to worry. just make sure u charge it first b4 using n u r gud to go
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by zonty: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
dohlahpo: Please guys wats d new price of tm7 nd ez d phone very flat??answers plzz
da device is slim n sexy
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by AnitaAnnie(f): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
zonty:
go get da machine sis cos u will never regret u did. For da charging u don't hv to worry. just make sure u charge it first b4 using n u r gud to go
the first charge will take like how long to completely full pls?
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Anita_Annie: the first charge will take like how long to completely full pls?
Hmmm.. Try to go for at least 5hours first.. Dnt use d ba3 b4 charging ohh.. Also about d slow chargin tin, mine was charging slow wen i bought it new but after some few days, it took lesser time.. Ryt now it takes about 5-6hrs to full depending on how low i kill d battery b4 plugging it.. Here are some of my ba3 usage stats below

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Fifa 14

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Need For Speed Most Wanted

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Gangstar 4: Vegas.. Note dat M7 runs dis game at d highest graphical setting (u can check urs in d settings of d game under "visual quality"wink

Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by flawless911(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
Quick Camera Review: D 8mp Camera and Front Camera are just ok for me.. M a Gamer, not a snapper but i'm quite impressed with d picture quality.. Tho' make sure u look into d camera settings, dere are a few settings dere dat could b quite useful to ur overall camera experience.. Also, d inbuilt editor is pretty nice.. Got some cool effects.. U can still download other camera apps and pix editors if u wish sha.. Recommended apps are: Aviary, Cymera, PicsArt, Camera360, etc

All Dese Apps can b gotten for free from playstore
Re: Tecno M7 Specifications And Features by krugar07(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2013
nice job ur doing here @flawless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

kjdfkdfl / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.