Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Sponsors Needed For My New Book: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sponsors Needed For My New Book: (727 Views)

Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations / Sponsors Needed For The Development Of First Ever User-friendly Cooker. with pix / Help Sponsors Needed For A New Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sponsors Needed For My New Book: by transistor: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2008

Hello,
In a society where the alarming rate of breakups and divorce increases in geometric progression,it is of great need that the entire populace be adequately informed about the way out of making that marriage or relationship work.This thriller is indeed mind blowing and expository , HEAR THIS YOUNG WRITER OUT,

Am a young lady in need of sponsors or organization for my book.ps kindly contact me on 07037709035,
Thanks,
Re: Sponsors Needed For My New Book: by eman4(m): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2008
Hope she finds them
Re: Sponsors Needed For My New Book: by naijacutee(f): 12:34am On Jun 27, 2008
I suppose that since you are putting this in the "Starting a Business" section, and not the "literature" section, you are looking for an investor who will support you financially in this book venture. If this is the case, it might be helpful for you to give a rough idea of how much you would be expecting from an investor, and also what they will gain from investing in you. e.g are you willing to give them a percentage of your profits in exchange for their investment?
Re: Sponsors Needed For My New Book: by transistor: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
yes! I need a sponsor and it all depends on the person sponsoring me and whatever the terms are,if ok by me,y not,
naijacutee:

I suppose that since you are putting this in the "Starting a Business" section, and not the "literature" section, you are looking for an investor who will support you financially in this book venture. If this is the case, it might be helpful for you to give a rough idea of how much you would be expecting from an investor, and also what they will gain from investing in you. e.g are you willing to give them a percentage of your profits in exchange for their investment?

if only i can get a sponsor,i will be willing to share the percentage profits,
Thanks a lot,

(1) (Reply)

The Practice Of Discipline / The Real Secret Of Success / Visa Card Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.