Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Who Are To Fund State Universities And Why Are They On Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Are To Fund State Universities And Why Are They On Strike (440 Views)

State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Nigeria State Universities Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are To Fund State Universities And Why Are They On Strike by ebbsy(m): 1:16am On Sep 30, 2013
I want to ask this question on who is funding state universities?, and if its the state government then y do they join the federal universities (ASSU chapter) in the on going strike and what do they stand to benefit from it.
cos i believe the federal government are to fund and pay the salaries of the fed universities while state are responsible for theirs.
SO WHY ARE SOME OF THE STATE UNIVERSITIES ON STRIKE

(1) (Reply)

Ssanu Begins Nationwide Strike / A Change Of Department After Being Given A Course I Don't Like! / In Need Of A Good Travelling Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.