Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search (17908 Views)

Toke Makinwa Dressed In Tissue Paper / Nneoma Anosike Wins Elite Model Look 2013 / Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by DonaldGenes(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by hustla(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm still waiting for a fuc*k to give
undecided
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by nkkystel(f): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
I love both.
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by mymz(f): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju: Is Toke's Black knee as a result of;

1. Bleaching gone bad

or

2. Being on her knees Whilst some dude is hitting that flatass from behind too much..

Okija juju how "unflat" is your own ass?

And why is it a problem for you if another guy hits her "flat ass" from behind?

Mouthpiece of the gods, you are no longer as faithful and dedicated as u used to be o.

I've been waiting for u with my offering for the gods at Okija shrine and u are here checking out Toke's ass and knees.

undecided
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
mymz:

Okija juju how "unflat" is your own ass?

And why is it a problem for you if another guy hits her "flat ass" from behind?

Mouthpiece of the gods, you are no longer as faithful and dedicated as u used to be o.

I've been waiting for u with my offering for the gods at Okija shrine and u are here checking out Toke's ass and knees.

undecided

You....

angry

The Gods are not happy with your offering..
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
I think Annie looks beautiful. It would've been better if her dress was longer though.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by pri3stess(f): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Annie should have worn a longer dress, but they still looked good sha.
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by ogeoflyf(f): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
horlah005: Did 2face really married this chick or my eye are blurred
Lmao.. hmm m sure ur eye are rily blurred cheesy grin
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by ajokay(f): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
tokstarrr looks nice!!!
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by uchemummy(f): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
continue asking let her continue to enjoy her husband. Amibo
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by dantelle: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
meaning?
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by zeefever: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Annie just always has this local look. As for Toke,I have no words.
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by marvelU(f): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nice
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by tunex23: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
taiwolad: Toke Omo Ondo to bad!!!
Oo moni? omo ondo ma bad gaaani !!! Mo Abudu is an example
Re: Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search by tunex23: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
dantelle: meaning?
she no make sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virgin Hair Fertilizer / Youngest Male Models In Town.(See Picture) / World Darkest And Lightest Man (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.