Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Any Event To Gate Crash On The 1st Of October? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Any Event To Gate Crash On The 1st Of October? (546 Views)

Any Event Decorator In Sagamu? Let Talk. / Web Design Promo For Your Event…. (to Mark 10th Year Anniversary) / Free Bride And Groom's Car Decoration Plus 20% Discount On Any Event Decoration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Event To Gate Crash On The 1st Of October? by Paulscholari(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Hello my good people of Nairaland. Its once another beautiful time to celebrate and felicitate with our Beloved Country Nigeria on the 1st of October 2013..even thou the Development we are curiously expecting as not fully surface yet in our nooks and crannies, but i can tell you that things are steeming up,how do i know? In my suburb area of Lagos State where we do have epileptic power supply before, now we do have power for at least 18hours in a day, attimes it even becomes offensive, "Nepa take this light na,wetin"..lol, my laptop just open eye, all the musics play from start to finish, well its a beautiful development and i am all enjoying it, so its a good thing to celebrate our beloved Country.
Since October 1st is going to be a public holiday, i will like to flex and enjoy every bit of it, just to celebrate my beloved Nigeria because as for me o i can see that full development staring at us. Well, A friend has already invited me for "A Love Feast" in her church around my area, Iju-Ishaga from 8am-12pm, and am already "polishing" my shoe..lol, its a beautiful way to celebrate our Independence day, but after 12pm what next, oh my, i need another event where i can bash in, where i can gate crash to felicitate with the citizens of my beloved country, do you have any for me? do you have any for the People of Nairaland, please lets hear you, the Event, Venue and Time. Long live Nigeria, Long live Nairaland, Long Live Nigeria again.
Re: Any Event To Gate Crash On The 1st Of October? by Paulscholari(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2013
Please Mod, i dont mind if this can get to the frontpage..thank you. :-)

(1) (Reply)

The Experience 2013 / Need Ideas And Organizers For A Forth-coming Movie Star Search/reality Show / Natural Hair, Beauty Show Coming-up On May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.