Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Prescribe Medication For This Hematology Test Result(full Blood Count) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prescribe Medication For This Hematology Test Result(full Blood Count) (2808 Views)

15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / Medication For Vaginal Itching? / Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prescribe Medication For This Hematology Test Result(full Blood Count) by drstan(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
...Good day to all doct in the house, please i need medication to recommed for this test result, full blood count(fbc) using sysmex kx-2IN hematolngy system. Mode WB...This the result ...WBC 5.2 RBC 4.14 HGB 11.4g/dl HCT 35.4% MCV 85.5fl MCH 27.5pg, MCHC 32.2g/dl PLT 247 ,........LYM% +57.8% MXD% 8.9% NEUT% -33.3% LYM# 3.0 MXD# 0.5 NEUT# 1.7 RDW-SD 44.8fl RDW-CV 13.9% PDW 16.7fl MPV 12.2fl P-LCR + 45.7% ....sample blood, age 18 sex,.F
Re: Prescribe Medication For This Hematology Test Result(full Blood Count) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
drstan: ...Good day to all doct in the house, please i need medication to recommed for this test result, full blood count(fbc) using sysmex kx-2IN hematolngy system. Mode WB...This the result ...WBC 5.2 RBC 4.14 HGB 11.4g/dl HCT 35.4% MCV 85.5fl MCH 27.5pg, MCHC 32.2g/dl PLT 247 ,........LYM% +57.8% MXD% 8.9% NEUT% -33.3% LYM# 3.0 MXD# 0.5 NEUT# 1.7 RDW-SD 44.8fl RDW-CV 13.9% PDW 16.7fl MPV 12.2fl P-LCR + 45.7% ....sample blood, age 18 sex,.F
pls do not abuse lab results. u need to include symptoms,signs and other relevant information. thanks.
Re: Prescribe Medication For This Hematology Test Result(full Blood Count) by drstan(m): 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
I carried out test with different blood sample, one was normal all the result are within the normal range but this one some are above and below range, any way the only symptom is that sometime the lady can not see her school board clearly, and when she is reading sometimes her eyes use to disturb her, .well my major consign is to make those once that are below and above range come down to normal range. .thanks
Re: Prescribe Medication For This Hematology Test Result(full Blood Count) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
drstan: I carried out test with different blood sample, one was normal all the result are within the normal range but this one some are above and below range, any way the only symptom is that sometime the lady can not see her school board clearly, and when she is reading sometimes her eyes use to disturb her, .well my major consign is to make those once that are below and above range come down to normal range. .thanks

she is better see optician or optometrist or opthalmologist. anyway, have u considered blood glucose,lipid profile. what is b.p like. is on any medication?
Re: Prescribe Medication For This Hematology Test Result(full Blood Count) by drstan(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks. the glucose level are within range.and she is not on any medication, she was taken to the optician, they asked her if she will like to use lense but she said no, and they gave her eye drop, but i told her to be using yeast..
Re: Prescribe Medication For This Hematology Test Result(full Blood Count) by barc(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
In my opinion, She has no reason to waste all that cash running the above investigations cos all she really needs is to see an optician/optometrist which U claim she has done. She was given the right advice which is for her to go through visual acquity check and have glasses recommended. Please do her a favour and convince her to do that instead of asking for prescription for an investigation result that revealed normal parameters.
Re: Prescribe Medication For This Hematology Test Result(full Blood Count) by drstan(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks,

(1) (Reply)

Complete Weight Loss Program – Forever Living Clean 9 Products / How To Overcome Ovarian Cyst / 25 Hospitalised, As Diarrhea Hits Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.