Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Delmacom Nigeria At Ikorodu In Action Again In A For Live Changing Workshop - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Delmacom Nigeria At Ikorodu In Action Again In A For Live Changing Workshop (772 Views)

Explosive Life Changing Oil & Gas Business / Celebrating Nigeria At 52:massive Sales At House Of Sogis!!! / Barbing Saloon For Sale At Ikorodu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delmacom Nigeria At Ikorodu In Action Again In A For Live Changing Workshop by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
DELMACOM NIGERIA
AT IKORODU
IN ACTION AGAIN IN IKORODU FOR LIVE CHANING WORKSHOP, ON THE 12 0CT, 2013
SEE FEW AMONG NUMEROUS OF HOT PRODUCTS YOU CAN ORDER FROM ABROAD RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA THAT WILL SELL IN GOOD RETURN
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

THIS 2000 NISSAN MAXIMA IS GOES FOR JUST $600 THAT IS LESS THAN N100,000.

Here is what you are going to learn from me.
1 Introduction to importation business using my hidden techniques that cough out six figures every 30 days, I'm talking
2. How to start This Importation from Scratch, Even If You Have Never Transact Business Online Before
3. You will learn the Exact Secret used by me to net 350k+ every month
4. You will Learn How the likes of Konga.com, Jumia.com, and Awoof.com are making millions importing cheap goods from abroad and selling it at higher prices here in Nigeria and how you too can do the same.
5. How you can invest into importation with less than N20, 000 and turn it into over N350, 000 within few months.
6. How to Order For goods and get it shipped for free where ever you are in Nigeria
7. How to negotiate with merchant selling the goods Before You Pay for It
8- How to chat directly with the merchants online so that you can bring the price down. For instance you can live chat with the merchant to reduce the price of the goods you want to buy. I have used these techniques over and over again and it has helped me save over 50 percent of the normal price which I suppose to pay.
9- How to order goods online without even spending a dime...You will learn the truth about this on that day.
10- How to get branded products like SAMSUNG,LG,TECHNO,PHILIPS,SONY,SANYO, and so many other top products for absolutely free without paying a kobo for shipping.
11- How to sell your products to over 10,000 Nigerians who are desperate to buy your product without spending a dime on advertisement.
12- Where to buy cheap refurbished black berry phones, laptop, tablet pc etc. with 1 year guarantee.
13- How to import cheap cars from USA ( you can get a car for less than $600 to $1000 which is around N150,000
I know you will say is not true to get a car at that price...but you will see it life on that day......
VENUE: TRANSFIGURATION ANGLICAN CHURCH FEDERAL LOWCOST HOUSING ESTATE, IKORODU LAGOS
DATE: Saturday October 12th, 2013.
TIME: 10am prompt
How Much Does It Cost To Attend This Workshop? Just …………. #5, 000 only
STEP 1
FCMB BANK:
Account Name: ADELEYE SAMUEL
Account Number: 0203805018
or
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Account name: IKPAHA JOE

Account Number: 0136287792
Step Two: send us a text message
The details we need from you are:
1. FULL NAME
2. EMAIL ADDRESS
3. PHONE NUMBER
4. Amount Paid and date of payment, and bank paid to
5. STATE, and use “IMPORTATION”. As your Sms title
to 08073026606

FOR MORE INFORMATION
CALL: SAMUEL ON THE ABOVE LINE……………………………………………………………...
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Cone Crusher Features And Classification / A Female Househelp Urgently Needed In Ajah / Bonanza Bonanza Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.