Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

A Quick Way To Dissolve This "One Nigeria" Thing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Quick Way To Dissolve This "One Nigeria" Thing. (418 Views)

Buhari Sends Military To Dissolve Mend Meeting / President Jonathan Set To Dissolve Cabinet Tomorrow / "Dissolve This Marriage; My Wife Beats Me Mercilessly" Cries Osun Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Way To Dissolve This "One Nigeria" Thing. by Slizbeat(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Some may say SNC is the best way to the problems we face in this country but I tell you, the greediness of our so called Leaders wont allow that to happen. All they have at heart is how to loot the funds available to the masses for their selfish interest.

Well, I wouldn't spend much here or type long words but I will just hit the nail on the head. The quickest and easiest way to dissolve this Nigeria Union come 2015 is GEJ

Yes, GEJ may be clueless but he has an importance as a major tool to this goal.

Keep GEJ in power come 2015 and let the so called Northern or Hausa-Fulani elites do their worst so the world will agree and defend our course and call to pull out of this union. Let that Baboon and dog be sooked in blood. It is a sacrifice we have to make now than later for the benefit of the future generation.

Note- "It is only those(Southerners) born and raised in the North that will perfectly understand these hausa-fulani's and this writeups. However, few may not understand because they probably are not rooted in the north. Check out all those against the union of this country, more than 70% are northern born and raised.

You may choose to believe in whatever you like and if you feel this would not help, you can proffer a solution you think will help. Thanks.
Re: A Quick Way To Dissolve This "One Nigeria" Thing. by Youngzedd(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmm.

Why am I seeing Samsung banner ad below reply button.
Re: A Quick Way To Dissolve This "One Nigeria" Thing. by MeAboki(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Slizbeat: Some may say SNC is the best way to the problems we face in this country but I tell you, the greediness of our so called Leaders wont allow that to happen. All they have at heart is how to loot the funds available to the masses for their selfish interest.

Well, I wouldn't spend much here or type long words but I will just hit the nail on the head. The quickest and easiest way to dissolve this Nigeria Union come 2015 is GEJ

Yes, GEJ may be clueless but he has an importance as a major tool to this goal.

Keep GEJ in power come 2015 and let the so called Northern or Hausa-Fulani elites do their worst so the world will agree and defend our course and call to pull out of this union. Let that Baboon and dog be sooked in blood. It is a sacrifice we have to make now than later for the benefit of the future generation.

Note- "It is only those(Southerners) born and raised in the North that will perfectly understand these hausa-fulani's and this writeups. However, few may not understand because they probably are not rooted in the north. Check out all those against the union of this country, more than 70% are northern born and raised.

You may choose to believe in whatever you like and if you feel this would not help, you can proffer a solution you think will help. Thanks.

Choi!, after reading this post I think maybe Boko Haram may have a point - indeed western education can be bad- ewu, abeg wetin you talk. Pls can someone help him translate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Would-be Stowaways Nabbed / Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 53rd Independence Day Anniversary Here / Jonathan Sets Up Committee On National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.