Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Meet The Man Who Paints Amazing Arts With His Manhood (PHOTOS) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Man Who Paints Amazing Arts With His Manhood (PHOTOS) (2209 Views)

Meet Prickasso, The Australian Artist Who Paints With His Dick / So Weird! Meet The Artist Who Paints With His Manhood (PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: Meet The Artist Who Paints With His Pénís (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Paints Amazing Arts With His Manhood (PHOTOS) by informa: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wonder shall never cease to happen

Tim Patch is an artist from Australia, nicknamed 'Prickasso' (what a name!). The Australian gained a worldwide recognition as he uses his pénís instead of a paintbrush to create pictures though he admits that he is more interested in drawing women’s portraits. Politicians celebrities and nature have a lower priority in his works.

More pictures after the cut

The artist became popular after exhibiting on 10th Annual Sexexpo Show back in 2006. Tim presented his pictures and declared himself as the founder of a new genre – pénís-art.

Since then has really became a master of such an unconventional painting technique. More pictures after cut:

It’s really symbolic that Prickasso, who uses his child-making órgán, therefore gives birth to new pictures.

It’s hard to imagine how these ladies feel, as they see a nakéd man painting their arts is just several meters away from them.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/man-paints-with-mahood.html

Re: Meet The Man Who Paints Amazing Arts With His Manhood (PHOTOS) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
ohhh
Re: Meet The Man Who Paints Amazing Arts With His Manhood (PHOTOS) by ITbomb(m): 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Now this is what I was talking about .
What a man can do , a woman can do better , Oya girls , show me how you paint with ur cl¡t.
Re: Meet The Man Who Paints Amazing Arts With His Manhood (PHOTOS) by goldenvicky(f): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
ITbomb: Now this is what I was talking about .
What a man can do , a woman can do better , Oya girls , show me how you paint with ur cl¡t.
Oloriburuku somebody nie

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Paints Amazing Arts With His Manhood (PHOTOS) by ajasa4link: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Prickasso! I put it to u that this organ of urs is an END TIME PRICK!
Re: Meet The Man Who Paints Amazing Arts With His Manhood (PHOTOS) by ijebabe: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2013

(1)

Hello From Sweden! Please, Let Me Share Something With You. / Controversy: Dammy Krane The Real Owner Of Davido's Skelewu Song? / “rapper Mode 9 In Tears As Nobody Bought His Latest Album” Rugged Man Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.