Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... (1566 Views)

Best Rap Song In Nigeria ✘✘ / Latest Top 10 Rap Artist In Nigeria / Download New Joint By Wizkid - Wizzy Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by fabulousdame(f): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
drake, wizzy, ricky rozay, asap rocky,birdman, eminem, busta rhymes... personally i love drake cos of his voice, looks en swag en his songs too #celeb crush# buh i think i love lil wayne's lines.. for girls #teamnickiminaj# others specify
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
IMO, eminem na my number 1, followed by wizzy.
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by Jbluv55(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
#TeamTupacAmaruShakur# which you stylishly ommitted anyway.......and I believe plenty of rap artists actually ff his methodology.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by fabulousdame(f): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jbluv55: #TeamTupacAmaruShakur# which you stylishly ommitted anyway.......and I believe plenty of rap artists actually ff his methodology.
tupac is dead, dats y i dint include him buh i still love him

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by emperorchedda(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
She eyeing me like a niggga dnt exist, gal I know u want this D - #Teamkendrick
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tupac

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by Jbluv55(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
fabulousdame:
tupac is dead, dats y i dint include him buh i still love him
Rap is all abt immortality n dats wat 2PAC represented! How many of 'em rap artists after death can boast of fans&followers like 2PAC?
I think his legacy lives on........coz me "I C NO CHANGES"grin

And if ur talking abt living rap artists(which I dnt think you mentioned) then I cud manage Weezy(who BTW remains 'lil weezy' compared to 2PAC). 2PAC lovers in the house can I get an "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE"......or Like?cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by abdulaz: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
coz I still see no changes, all I see is racist faces.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by wasdatsohard(f): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jbluv55:
Rap is all abt immortality n dats wat 2PAC represented! How many of 'em rap artists after death can boast of fans&followers like 2PAC?
I think his legacy lives on........coz me "I C NO CHANGES"grin

And if ur talking abt living rap artists(which I dnt think you mentioned) then I cud manage Weezy(who BTW remains 'lil weezy' compared to 2PAC). 2PAC lovers in the house can I get an "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE"......or Like?cheesy
@jbluv55 I definitely support you. As a chic when I was growing up rap was considered to be a taboo for us but gradually even my parents got to love a number of TUPAC flows like 'dear mama' and 'letter to my unborn child'. Wish he was still alive..... I used to love FABULOUS(funny that's the OP's username) coz his rap was so smooth......I like eminem & weezy.......and coz am a female I hav to go for NikkiMinaj also but TUPAC definitely made a big impression on my heart. So its a YES.....you hav both your UNCONDITIONAL LOVE n your LIKEcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by tspun(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
i love drake and i like eminem. D BIG TWO!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by crazygod(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2013
DRAKE. He's got mad delivery and he's a genius lyrically.
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by fabulousdame(f): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
crazygod: DRAKE. He's got mad delivery and he's a genius lyrically.
i f**king love drake...he's got style
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by sixteendigits: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
fabulousdame: drake, wizzy, ricky rozay, asap rocky,birdman, eminem, busta rhymes... personally i love drake cos of his voice, looks en swag en his songs too #celeb crush# buh i think i love lil wayne's lines.. for girls #teamnickiminaj# others specify

Drake for me, love is voice also, he Sings well too

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by tuagbo: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
"Kendrick Lamar" is a talented newcomer;let's hope his first album isn't a fluke,"Eminem" has got to drop his silly teenage angst and grow up,"Kanye West" is weird and ridiculous,"Drake" relies heavily on a female fanbase for his popularity(a base which defends his flawed style to the ends of the earth),"Tupac" was a great talent but his death hyped his talent,"Lil wayne" is generally garbage that has a great spot here and there,"Nicki Minaj" relies on sensationalism over content,"Lupe Fiasco" has a great mind(too bad many people aren't "feeling" him)

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by Jbluv55(m): 12:57am On Oct 03, 2013
tuagbo: "Kendrick Lamar" is a talented newcomer;let's hope his first album isn't a fluke,"Eminem" has got to drop his silly teenage angst and grow up,"Kanye West" is weird and ridiculous,"Drake" relies heavily on a female fanbase for his popularity(a base which defends his flawed style to the ends of the earth),"Tupac" was a great talent but his death hyped his talent,"Lil wayne" is generally garbage that has a great spot here and there,"Nicki Minaj" relies on sensationalism over content,"Lupe Fiasco" has a great mind(too bad many people aren't "feeling" him)

I love the objectivity in your post. I wish there was a Love button n I wud hav selected it instead of the Likecheesy. So which one is it coz you only just analyzed but dint specify. Is it Lupe or PAC?
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2013
tuagbo: "Kendrick Lamar" is a talented newcomer;let's hope his first album isn't a fluke,"Eminem" has got to drop his silly teenage angst and grow up,"Kanye West" is weird and ridiculous,"Drake" relies heavily on a female fanbase for his popularity(a base which defends his flawed style to the ends of the earth),"Tupac" was a great talent but his death hyped his talent,"Lil wayne" is generally garbage that has a great spot here and there,"Nicki Minaj" relies on sensationalism over content,"Lupe Fiasco" has a great mind(too bad many people aren't "feeling" him)
I love dis post, I will go for Kendrick though cos the guy's flow nd lyrics r phenomenal.
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by tuagbo: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2013
@jbluv55 I enjoy the work of many rappers.Some of my other favourites are;"Rakim,""Biggie,""Nas,""Immortal Technique,""AZ,""Gangstarr,""Lost boyz,""Geto boyz,""Wu-tang clan,""Mc Lyte,""The Lady of Rage,""Ice Cube,""Mobb deep" & "Outkast."
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
DEAD: Notorious B.I.G
LIVING: Drake and Meek Mill
GROUP: The Sugarhill Gang
AFRICAN: M.I and VeCtor
UPCOMING: G'IYAZ [and that's me wink ]

"I fvck microphone to microphone call me 'microphone wrapper'
Your manager hear ma rhymes and be like now that's a rapper" tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by fabulousdame(f): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
god_of_music: DEAD: Notorious B.I.G

i love u already for liking drake....by d way, i'll like to listen to any of ur songs
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by fabulousdame(f): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
god_of_music: DEAD: Notorious B.I.G

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
fabulousdame:
i love u already for liking drake....by d way, i'll like to listen to any of ur songs
LOL, I haven't recorded any of my songs yet but when I do I will hit you up wink
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by fabulousdame(f): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
god_of_music: LOL, I haven't recorded any of my songs yet but when I do I will hit you up wink
okay....will be waiting

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by dazekid(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
tuagbo: @jbluv55 I enjoy the work of many rappers.Some of my other favourites are;"Rakim,""Biggie,""Nas,""Immortal Technique,""AZ,""Gangstarr,""Lost boyz,""Geto boyz,""Wu-tang clan,""Mc Lyte,""The Lady of Rage,""Ice Cube,""Mobb deep" & "Outkast."Thanks for enjoying my earlier post.I usually speak from the heart.

u r one of the people in mode-nine's school of thought....
u r still listening to rap from the underground "true hip-hop"(old school) perspective......
for me I have to go with j-cole,wale and Kendrick Lamar... Kendrick had the best rap album last year and j-cole and wale have the best albums this year...
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by leggo: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry. COMPARING EMINEM TO WIZ KHALIFA AND LIL WAYNE IS LIKE COMPARING BARCELONA TO WIGAN.. YES I'M VEXED, HENCE THE CAPS LOCK

all this haters are steps now all they do is stare

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by tosingcfr(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Team Lil Weezy, You can love him or hate him,I swear it won't make him or break him
But hav you ever listened to Andre3000?? He is d'ope

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by Rawpidgin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
hiphop is dead! yes, hiphop is so dead
if not pple would not be celebrating wack artists like 2chains, nicki minaj, future, birdman, rozay etc.
the only rappers i consider good enough in today's hiphop are drake, kendrick & j.cole
someone mention nicki, who's nicki compare to eve, hill, brat, vita & even chali b?
anyway, my favourite rapper remains JARULE!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by sEGXY2(m): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2013
1eminem: i'm feeling this guy mentally spiritually physically n everythinally this guy does the real thing he's really a rapgod.
Lil wayne:though people criticize this guy,i see him one of the best d guy's dope lyrically n can rap both slowly or fast i'd admit that weezy sings or rap rubbish @ times.
Dj khaled:this guy does not sing nor does he rap but he brings 2geda great rappers belive me he good.
Drake:most of his fans are girls bt this guy is good at rhyming whenever he raps.
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by davetwitzy: 5:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Rawpidgin: hiphop is dead! yes, hiphop is so dead
if not pple would not be celebrating wack artists like 2chains, nicki minaj, future, birdman, rozay etc.
the only rappers i consider good enough in today's hiphop are drake, kendrick & j.cole
someone mention nicki, who's nicki compare to eve, hill, brat, vita & even chali b?
anyway, my favourite rapper remains JARULE!
that one no b today. My brother u forgot about Wale
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Has 4or me ooh nufin concern me wit iluminati am after de lyrist jay z, drake, wale, j cole kendrick lamar nd vector..
Re: Who Is Ur Best Rap Artist? Drake, Wizzy, Kendrick... by davetwitzy: 6:56am On Nov 14, 2013
I won't say I have a best rapper but its jay-z's rap I love d most..I listen to many oda people but I hate 2chainz...ice prince is far better Dan him

(1) (Reply)

Soulja – Boy Loyalty (album Download) / Ykg Obaflow - Gbanja / C.A.C Good Women Choir – Odun Nlo Sopin (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.