Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Start Your Web Design Business: Training Plus Free Domain Name And Hosting - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Start Your Web Design Business: Training Plus Free Domain Name And Hosting (1086 Views)

100% Free Domain Name: Com, .net, .org / Buy Domains And Hosting With Instant Activation With Liberty Reserve / Cheap Web Design And Hosting (forum Design Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Web Design Business: Training Plus Free Domain Name And Hosting by Alireta: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2008
If you're wanting to earn a living making websites, we have just the right package to get you started.

This special package combines two of our standard training courses, Webmaster 101 and CSS Web Design to impart to you all you need to start out designing websites and managing web hosting accounts for your clients. But that's not all,

You also get your own domain name and 50mb web hosting plan for FREE, so you can set up your own business site and start reaching your prospective clients immediately. Contact us today at Alireta: 0802 882 8791, 0808 439 1076. Web: http://www.alireta.com.
Re: Start Your Web Design Business: Training Plus Free Domain Name And Hosting by suvatha: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2010
It's nice, I found this site http://www.xnynz.com/ for hosting, I got the hosting,domain and also domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: Start Your Web Design Business: Training Plus Free Domain Name And Hosting by sage100: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2010
I have also seen this site, they teach joomla www.learntojoomlauniversity.com
Re: Start Your Web Design Business: Training Plus Free Domain Name And Hosting by friendehis(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2010
Making money online is fun. I think you need to start right is you want to. There is a web design video tutorial i will recommend that will teach you all you need to know about web site design even if you dont know any web programming langage.

This video training is a two disk VCD that teaches topic such as frontpage, dreamweaver, javascript, fireworks and more it is make use of easy approacj to learning fast and easy.

Bonus resources such as ebooks and softwares are also included to make thing easy and it is now avaialble on request. For more information logon to http://allinonemedianet.com/webdesign_trainingvideo.html or call the live sales number on 08071773966, 07039412702

One good way of making money online is by providing web hosting service that is resellers web hosting. Well for a comprehensive idea of this business model send a mail to friendehis@yahoo.com for a FREE ebook

Goodluck and best of wishes

(1) (Reply)

Flippa Alternative Where You Can Sell Your Website / Php Support,ftp Access,website Builder,100gb Bandwidth,1500mb Disk Space Free! / Learn How To Create Interactive Web Sites Such As Facebook Using Php And Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.