Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale (39557 Views)

Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Kaffy(dance Queen) / Kaffy Dance Queen Pose With Her Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Julley(f): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: I fear on saturday na,belle big and she juss dey dance like say tomorrow nor dey shockedshocked

Who God bless,No man can touch cool
No be only u o,i was sitting on d edge of d chair with my heart in my throat praying she doesnt fall
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by everyday: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
I wish her all the best
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by antifat(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Wow! I love kaffy doing her tin with pappy J,from MJ to skelewu to Awilo to Fuji...dance dance dance and thrill d fans!!!
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by StateOfMind: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Julley: No be only u o,i was sitting on d edge of d chair with my heart in my throat praying she doesnt fall

Same here, in as much as I was enjoying those moves, I kept on hoping and praying she doesn't go overboard by doing something silly, like an extreme stunt. She's really strong I must say.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Deiok(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thats awesome. but she should take it easy ooh.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
LesbianBoy: This kaffy loves sex ahn ahn.......so she is pregnant again? What a CHEAP girl she is! angry
i used to think u were wise.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Exponental(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
I watched d finale live and was like..........woooooow! Dancing of course wont affect her unborn baby cos she does it with ease. Dance should be her middle name.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Person wife abi you tink say ₪a̶̲̥̅̊. Those girls for Ʊя area ba nonsense ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ be
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by SassyKwin(f): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
hi,Pls Dont ignore dis,Help
me win,Pls CLICK on the link and LIKE
my post.tnx
www.airteloperamini.net/1gyqmiyuas.html
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by jesusjewel1(f): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
i can swear this comment qot me crackinq¡ she is preqqy for her hubby and you label her cheap, what is your defination of cheap bros?!

my dear help me ask him oooooo. see d name sef *Lesbianboy*. Tufiakwa
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by hyelhira: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
Pregnancy is not a disease. She is just doing what is 'normal' to her.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Cestmoi1(f): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
My heart was in my mouth while i was watching it on sunday.She really tried,she's good at what she does.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by wandeykul(f): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
LesbianBoy: This kaffy loves sex ahn ahn.......so she is pregnant again? What a CHEAP girl she is! angry
u are big fool.y would u say dat 2 a married lady.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by 50calibre(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
The only spectacular feat here was the pregnant woman dancing.

The dance was uncoordinated, especially the ones involving Michael Jackson's tunes, why try to break dance like Michael when you will definitely look mediocre?

Focus on the African dance, which is more our style, we do that perfectly & other parts of the world marvel & try to imitate.

Just look at how the room lights up to the African tunes.

1 Like

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
hmmmm e be like say miss kaffy go sabi the thinq¡ i remember last years' edition of 'pf' she dey preqqy same thinq this year, who knows if she no go also dey preqqy next year| the ministry is indeed movinq to the permanent site|

SHE GO SABI
IT IS SAID THAT DANCERS R VERY GOOD IN BED
THATS WHY I FREQUENT THA CLUBS ESP THE DANCE FLOORS
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Michyeddy(f): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
are u high or are u just stupid...don't u know she's married.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by felipemadero(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abegi,Ao many olympics gold medal she don use am win sef
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by ajufinz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
That's a hard life...
Celebs from the other side take a baby bbbbb break.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by saintdeby(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
end tym dance

Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
Damn! She is good. I just hope she aint putting d baby's life at risk. Her children must sabi dance oo
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by maryhaam(f): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
She's awesome with pregnancy that a plus
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by flakkylegend(f): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
The same way she danced last year wt a very big pregnancy to Beyonce's who run d world. you can imagine the kind of dance dat will suit dat music. she's definitely awesome its also gud for her it would help to minimize labour pain.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Dubemkelly(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Like seriously....R u 4 real or in a trance? Can't place it
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Ifedechidex: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Mehn dis girl is so fuckin strong. After d dance on saturday, she was in church on sunday with her family....kudos girl
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Ifedechidex: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
wandeykul: u are big fool.y would u say dat 2 a married lady.

he just did
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Not suprised,cos shes on Guiness World Records for dancing for 52hrs+ non-stop...shes my sista,its part of us!
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by kcpragmatik(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Make una no vex oo.....
No be Kaffy wey get belle last year....@she don get anoda one same time dis year...Na wa oo....Shey ppl still dey do "family-planning" so
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Lisasteph(f): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dis is vry unblivable!
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by azezola(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2013
She got it from her mom Alake lankonko, she is sikiru Ayinde Barrister fan in her hay days.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by dimplecakes(f): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2013

Like seriously, some comments won't seems to amaze me .................A full grown Adult(woman) is pregnant for her husband and yet u call her cheap "girl"
Pls wats ur definition of "cheap" ehn!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur comment is so baseless. And in case of next time, if u don't have any reasonable comment to post........u can quietly keep scrolling through ur fone.
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by Festyz3: 4:27am On Oct 02, 2013
@lesbianboy.always watch d kind of words u use.hw can u say som1 is cheap cos she's pregnant.it sounds disgusting.u shld tender an unreservd apology.i hope when u marry,ur wife will nt b so cheap wen u impregnate her.no wonda u call urself lesbian boy.dat name's irritatingly cheap n worthless:@
Re: 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale by 5much(m): 4:43am On Oct 02, 2013
Who Go don bless,no man can curse.
Kaffy is d undisputed champion.
imagine u being able to ping and browse without worrying about d battery of ur tablet,bb or smartphone dying. GET a POWER BANK today.2600mah is 2k, 5600mah is 3k,lasts 2days and 12000mah is 5k,lasts 3-7days.
Call: 08065643058
Pin:2913CCDB
Gist2tech@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soundcity MVP Awards: Peruzzi Shades  Teni Over Winning "Best New Artist" / Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria / #10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.