Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. (9084 Views)

Fiston Mwanza Mujila Bagged The Etisalat Book Prize For ‘tram83’ – Read An Excer / Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing (2) (3) (4)

Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 01, 2013
The flash fiction category of the Etisalat Prize for Literature, caters to the large community of unpublished writers across the continent. The flash fiction category accepts entries under 300 words and is open to enter, review and ultimately vote a winner.
Please am using this medium to solicit for ur reviews on this work, and subsequently votes. I know that if the average number of people that views an average post that makes it to the frontpage, will decide to vote for me, then am definitely bound to win. Once i win, i'll return the glory that belongs to Nairaland when am being questioned and i'll also open a thread where i'll reward fellow Nairalanders for the supports rendered. Please make my dreams come true as this is my pioneer literary art by voting at
http://etisalatprize.com/theres-a-hero-in-diaspora/
it's just simple, click on the link, at the bottom you will see a "VOTE FOR ME" tab. Click it and you are done. Please dn't just view without voting. It won't take more than 15kb of your megabytes and As u vote 4 me may u be blessed.
Wishing you all the good things life has to offer.
Thank You!

Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
This work is licensed under a <a rel="license" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/">Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License</a>.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
There's A Hero In Diaspora
In the land of Arizona, lives a boy from Nigeria. His name is Jide. He was not liked by his parents because of his poor academic performance. He often got bullied in school. But he could not defend himself because his physical strength's was very limited. He had this quote that has been his driving force admist all these, and that is " You can turn off the sun but i'm still gonna shine".
It happened that at that period in Arizona, there was these increasing state of kidnapping. One day Jide and his friend gathered to discuss how they are going to attend a friend's birthday party. CONTINUE READING.... @ http://etisalatprize.com/theres-a-hero-in-diaspora/ plz cast ur VOTES!!! on it...wishing you the best life has to offer as you do so. Thanks

Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
I'll also appreciate if one will comment Voted on this post after Voting. I promise to return the honour Nairaland deserves if i win. Love y'all fellows!
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Trolling* is rewarding! OP literally rigged his way to FP by making comments on every potential thread until his voice was heard.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by gesoilo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted.. Nice write up bro
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by aieo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted smiley
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Phder: Trolling* is rewarding! OP literally rigged his way to FP by making comments on every potential thread until his voice was heard.
Thats the Spirit of Hardwork Bro! Voice Out Your Dreams and Never Say Never

Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by GreenBobo: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like your theme....
Voted!
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted!...
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by IAMBREEZY: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ok voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
voted!
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nzecorneboy: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
VOTED
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by grlzone(f): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted...nice work
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by lanetrips: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted, I wish you the best
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by tellwisdom: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Im sorry, I don't have that time for your childish election sad
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bossforeva: Thats the Spirit of Hardwork Bro! Voice Out Your Dreams and Never Say Never

Voted for you! I hope you win.
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by ddude: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nice piece. Keep it up. Voted for you. Good luck
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by LeonessAug: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
VOTED
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
tellwisdom: Im sorry, I don't have that time for your childish election sad
lolz! Quite appreciate ur comment o.k? Meanwhile this is not an election as i am not campaigning for the November 14 Anambra State gubernatorial election. Thanks

Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by joaniex: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Divineliberty(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted and as far as am here you most wine
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
I have voted for you! Anytime you want to give out recharge card,just send my own through PM and it must be 750naira mtn. You don hear? tongue grin

Good luck to you! cool
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Hopiro: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Bantino(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Just voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ok.
But pls stop spamming NL, your font colors would make us go blind.
Biko, dakun, jor, pls!!
Ha
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by NewsINigeria(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
voted
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by chibikeval: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted!
Re: Review an entry for the Etisalat Prize For Literature. by mebad(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Voted

Download This Free Ebook On How To Browse The Internet Free Of Charge / Top 10 Nigerian Websites For Upcoming Writers / Mara The Lesbian - Episode 1 (18+only)