Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) (1310 Views)

Over 200,000 Lagosians Gathered To Celebrate 2014 Lagos Countdown (photos) / October-born Nairalanders, Let's Hook Up! / Please Announce Your Birthday Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Justiyke4u: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2013
There are only two months in the whole yearly calendar which is OCTOBER and Other Months.
We are Diplomaitic and urbane
We are Romantic and charming
We are Easygoing and sociable
We are Idealistic and peaceable
WE ARE CALLED LIBRA!!!
Libra is the only inanimate sign of the zodiac, all the others representing either humans or animals. Many modern
astrologers regard it as the most desirable of zodiacal types because it represents the zenith of the year, the high point of
the seasons, when the harvest of all the hard work of the spring is reaped. There is a mellowness and sense of relaxation in
the air as mankind enjoys the last of the summer sun and the fruits of his toil. Librans too are among the most civilized of
the twelve zodiacal characters and are often good looking. They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind,
very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring.
They have good critical faculty and are able to stand back and look impartially at matters which call for an impartial
judgment to be made on them. But they do not tolerate argument from anyone who challenges their opinions, for once they
have reached a conclusion, its truth seems to them self-evident; and among their faults is an impatience of criticism and a
greed for approval. But their characters are on the whole balanced, diplomatic and even tempered.
Librans are sensitive to the needs of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding the
emotional needs of their companions and meeting them with their own innate optimism - they are the kind of people of whom
it is said, "They always make you feel better for having been with them." They are very social human beings. They loathe
cruelty, viciousness and vulgarity and detest conflict between people, so they do their best to cooperate and compromise with
everyone around them, and their ideal for their own circle and for society as a whole is unity.
Their cast of mind is artistic rather than intellectual, though they are usually too moderate and well balanced to be avant
garde in any artistic endeavor. They have good perception and observation and their critical ability, with which they are able
to view their own efforts as well as those of others, gives their work integrity.
In their personal relationships they show understanding of the other person's point of view, trying to resolve any differences
by compromise, and are often willing to allow claims against themselves to be settled to their own disadvantage rather than
spoil a relationship. They like the opposite sex to the extent of promiscuity sometimes, and may indulge in romanticism
bordering on sentimentality. Their marriages, however, stand a good chance of success because they are frequently the union
of "true minds". The Libran's continuing kindness toward his or her partner mollifies any hurt the latter may feel if the two
have had a tiff. Nor can the Libran's spouse often complain that he or she is not understood, for the Libran is usually the
most empathetic of all the zodiacal types and the most ready to tolerate the beloved's failings.
The negative Libran character may show frivolity, flirtatiousness and shallowness. It can be changeable and indecisive,
impatient of routine, colorlessly conventional and timid, easygoing to the point of inertia, seldom angry when circumstances
demand a show of annoyance at least; and yet Librans can shock everyone around them with sudden storms of rage. Their
love of pleasure may lead them into extravagance; Libran men can degenerate into reckless gamblers, and Libran women
extravagant, jealous and careless about money sometimes squander their wealth and talents in their overenthusiasm for
causes which they espouse. Both sexes can become great gossipers. A characteristic of the type is an insatiable curiosity
that tempts them to enquire into every social scandal in their circle.
In their work the description "lazy Libra" which is sometimes given is actually more alliterative than true. Librans can be
surprisingly energetic, though it is true that they dislike coarse, dirty work. Although some are modestly content, others are
extremely ambitious. With their dislike of extremes they make good diplomats but perhaps poor party politicians, for they
are moderate in their opinions and able to see other points of view. They can succeed as administrators, lawyers (they have
a strong sense of justice, which cynics might say could handicap them in a legal career), antique dealers, civil servants and
bankers, for they are trustworthy in handling other people's money. Some Librans are gifted in fashion designing or in
devising new cosmetics; others may find success as artists, composers, critics, writers, interior decorators, welfare workers or
valuers, and they have an ability in the management of all sorts of public entertainment. Some work philanthropically for
humanity with great self-disciple and significant results. Libran financiers sometimes make good speculators, for they have
the optimism and ability to recover from financial crashes.
WE ARE OCTOBER BORN!
Celebrate here if u r born in October

U can read more http://www.astrology-online.com/libra.htm
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by musaajebor(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2013
1st libran to comment
But bros u can write textbook on top libran matterz o.r u an astrologer, abeg wat does the future fortell? What are we celebrating.
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Annie2gud(f): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2013
2nd libra to commente. We are the Best.oct 13th z mi Day. I am target 500 'likes' as mi birthday gift from lovely nairalanders.i took a bet with my husband.pls help me to win the money**sobbing**Tenk you
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Justiyke4u: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2013
musa ajebor: 1st libran to comment
But bros u can write textbook on top libran matterz o.r u an astrologer, abeg wat does the future fortell? What are we celebrating.
u may not have noticed u can in a little way foretell the future in a way of guessing permit me to say dat but am as well saying it from experience
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Oct20: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2013
oct 20
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Justiyke4u: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2013
14th
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by practicalclass: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Two fingers in the air to Baba God as my day is today
8th
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Justiyke4u: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
practicalclass: Two fingers in the air to Baba God as my day is today
8th
happy birthday
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by musaajebor(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
practicalclass: Two fingers in the air to Baba God as my day is today
8th
hbd.
How old r u now.
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Slyder(m): 7:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Today is my day. 10/10/1...
Its been a journey of tens of months, hundreds of weeks thousands of days, millions of minutes and infinite seconds. All thanks to the CREATOR, MUM, DAD, SIBLINGS and the few GOOD ONES who stood around me. Happy Birthday To Me, Myself & I.
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Justiyke4u: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Slyder: Today is my day. 10/10/1...
Its been a journey of tens of months, hundreds of weeks thousands of days, millions of minutes and infinite seconds. All thanks to the CREATOR, MUM, DAD, SIBLINGS and the few GOOD ONES who stood around me. Happy Birthday To Me, Myself & I.
happy birthday
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Slyder(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Thanks Bro.
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Justiyke4u: 6:10am On Oct 14, 2013
Come celebrate with me is my day.... Thanks be to God
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by musaajebor(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Justiyke4u: Come celebrate with me is my day.... Thanks be to God
hbd.where is d champagne?
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by Justiyke4u: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
musa ajebor: hbd.where is d champagne?
thanks
Re: October Born Celebrate Ur Birthday Here(We Are Librans) by iffxwelkrested(f): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2014
this is the most interesting and overwhelming piece I've ever read on stars.... I' m so proud to be a librarian (15th) I just kept smiling as I read through. thanks op for making me discover new potentials.

(1) (Reply)

Talent Hunt Auditions Win 100,000k / Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas / Praise Wine Int'l In Collaboration With Psalm Africa Presents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.