Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

You And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You And Nigeria (403 Views)

UN General Assembly – Comparing Kenya’s Kenyatta And Nigeria’s Buhar / See How The Central Bank And Nigeria Miss Sanusi Lamido Sanusi? / The U.S And Nigeria 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You And Nigeria by busuyem: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2013
RIGHTEOUSNESS EXALTS A NATION

If any nation will ever arise and shine;
if any country will fulfill her dreams;
if any state will get exalted as she may desire;
if any group of people will live together in absolute peace and unity;
if any community will see the light of develoment and progress,
then such environment or country must submit to the governance of RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Righteousness exalts a nation and sin is a reproach, a demoter of any man, race or generation. And one should not look for the righteousness elsewhere but within u and me- WE ARE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD...
There4, righteousness is not a thing but a personality,
righteousness is a living being encapsulated in our bodies and capable of reforming and transforming any nation irrespective of any nature of decadence that could have taken place. No matter how hopeless or seemingly irrecoverable the state of Nigeria looks, permit the righteousness to mount the throne and dramatic turn-around will be the result. Jesus did not only make us the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God to be called christians, but also to lift NIGERIA up. We are the hope of our dear country.
Let arise and lift up NIGERIA...!
Happy New Month my country, happy 53RD birhtday to my lovely Nigeria...!

(1) (Reply)

Simple Reason Why You Still Here In Nigeria @53! / Which Should Be Scrapped? Tokunbo Cars Or Tokunbo Aircrafts / My Five Agendas For Nigeria: Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.