Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

20 Home Base Business You Can Start Right Now In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 20 Home Base Business You Can Start Right Now In Nigeria (925 Views)

Discover How To Build A Global Home Base Business And Make 2015 Glorious / Nigeria Home Base Export Business Manual / Business you can start with #50,000 and make 100% returns. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Home Base Business You Can Start Right Now In Nigeria by Richguys: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2008
SPECIAL INCREDIBLE OFFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "20 HOME BASE BUSINESS A YOUNG MAN, UNEMPLOY, HOUSEWIFE CAN DO MAKE MILLION OF NAIRA". THESE BUSINESS ARE SO SIMPLE THAT I AM GOING TO THE VILLAGE TO TEACH MY GRANDMOTHER . I AM CURRENTLY CHARGING 15K FOR THE SEMINAR WHICH I AM TAKING ROUND NIGERIA.IF YOU ORDER FOR THIS REPORT YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT SEEKING EMPLOYMENT FOR LIFE TIME AND BEGIN TO THINK OF EMPLOYING PEOPLE YOURSELF. I TELL YOU ALL THIS ARE FOR REAL, FOR THE SPECIAL PEOPLE OF NAIRA LAND. I WILL BE FAIR TO ASSIT EVERYONE HERE, I AM CHARGING ONLY N1,500 YES N1,500 FOR THE REPORT. I MADE THIS CHEAP BECAUSE I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE SEARCHING FRUITLESSLY FOR THE EMPLOYMENT THAT IS NOT THERE. GET THE REPORT AND YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY FORGET ABOUT LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT.OFFER FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE NOOOOOW. THIS IS TWO CHEAP FOR You NOT ORDER FOR. ACTION NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Pay N1,500 into my bank account at any branch of Intercontinental Bank

Account no: 0020110000269913
Account name: Ayeobinu Godwill
Send me an email through richguyintown@yahoo.com or Text me on my deaf and Dumb no 07028963565 and 08032350145 with the following information:

Name, Branch Paid Into, Amount Paid, Deposit Slip Number, Date of Payment, Telephone Number and e-mail address.

I will package your order within 24 hours of confirming your order and i will send you the REPORT.

(1) (Reply)

Cfot (certified Fiber Optics Technician) Certification. Dumps Needed. / Unbelievable Price For Bulk Sms N2 Per Sms Independent Of Volume / Check Out Our Furniture Leather(pure).we Also Do Home Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.