Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

What Do You Think...naeto C....“I Know I Am The Greatest Rapper In Nigeria” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think...naeto C....“I Know I Am The Greatest Rapper In Nigeria” (609 Views)

Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature / I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think...naeto C....“I Know I Am The Greatest Rapper In Nigeria” by gistdrill(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Naetochukwu Chikwe, the Nigerian rapper who goes by alias Naeto C, thinks he is the greatest rapper in Nigeria because he has been consistent in the game since 2006.
The ’10 Over 10′ crooner who is the son of former Minister of Aviation and one time Nigeria’s Ambassador to Ireland, Dr. Kema Chikwe, opened up on RubbinMinds on Channels TV, the talk show program which is becoming synonymous with Nigerian stars, saying he is on top of his game and going back to school for another degree after his Masters will not stop him from staying at the top.

Naeto C who gave credit to Storm Music for making him overcome his shyness, also said that his mother, who is now PDP’s national women leader, did not support his music at the start but now is his biggest fan. He also took to his twitter account to buttress his points.
Re: What Do You Think...naeto C....“I Know I Am The Greatest Rapper In Nigeria” by Debestfrenzy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Neato c no even folow 4top 5...4wia jesse jagz dy d dopeles niqa z claimin 2b d qreates,i hate shit
Re: What Do You Think...naeto C....“I Know I Am The Greatest Rapper In Nigeria” by gistdrill(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
i will say he just believes in himself...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Gets Guiseppe Zanotti Sneakers From The Designer Himself. / Rita Dominic, O. Ukeje, Phone Swap, Others Swoop Nollywood Movie Awards / Cossy Needs Ahusband: Can Youmarry A Girl Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.