Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Solidstar's Grace$glory's Out Now. Track Pick - Perfect Girl (ft Vector & Jagz) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Solidstar's Grace$glory's Out Now. Track Pick - Perfect Girl (ft Vector & Jagz) (449 Views)

Solidstar Ft Vector & Jesse Jagz – Perfect Girl / Solid Star – Perfect Girl Ft. Vector & Jesse Jagz / Jesse Jagz - Mamacita + Bad Girl Ft. Wizkid [DOWNLOAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Solidstar's Grace$glory's Out Now. Track Pick - Perfect Girl (ft Vector & Jagz) by oyeakd(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2013

Source: http://www.360nobs.com/2013/10/get-familiar-solidstar-perfect-girl-f-vector-jesse-jagz/

Solidstar has definitely come a long way indeed, this is the same young prolific singer that made us all his ONE IN A MILLION, steadily creeping into our hearts so we never get CONFUSED, with that settled he thought us to whisper OH! GIRL to the ones we love. Nevertheless, he made those in power to remember we all have the power to choose whom we want to lead us with ONE MAN ONE VOTE.

This new work of his is a 22 track album that is going to WOW!!! The album features a range of favorable acts in their prime, the likes of ; TIMAYA, FLAVOR, OLAMIDE, VECTOR, XCELLENTE, EVA, JESSE JAGS, JOJO and many others. He says WORRY ME not because of where I’m from, all i want is a ONE NIGERIA where peace and unity thrives……. Need i say more, get the album from today OCT 1 and get a feel of it GRACE$GLORY.

But while you wait to get the album, enjoy track numero 7 “PERFECT GIRL FT VECTOR AND JESSE JAGZ“.

Download track here - http://www.360nobs.com/2013/10/get-familiar-solidstar-perfect-girl-f-vector-jesse-jagz/
Re: Solidstar's Grace$glory's Out Now. Track Pick - Perfect Girl (ft Vector & Jagz) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2013

(1)

(new Music) Download 'one And Only' By Babeeboi / # / Music Download : Harrysong - Tele Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.