Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Bg's End Time Joke 5 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bg's End Time Joke 5 (713 Views)

Bg's End Time Joke 3 / How Funny Is This Old Time Joke? / Bg's end time joke 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bg's End Time Joke 5 by bingbagbo(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2013
Mr Ogbuvugbuvu was on a bus heading to Onitsa.
...5 minutes into the drive and Mr Ogbuvugbuvu had already unleashed about 14 powerful "ripe" farts.
The other passengers were dying but couldnt complain since they were all very silent farts though they knew it was Ogbuvugbuvu.
Now soon, the bus half-way the journey got to a market center, so the bus stopped for passengers to briefly buy stuff and continue the journey.
Then Mr ogbuvugbuvu called the boiled egg seller and bought five eggs.

..all the passengers in fear got down the bus and took to their heels grin

...but why did they run away embarassed
Re: Bg's End Time Joke 5 by Missprettie(f): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
You try sml sha... Its bin lng u made me smile with ya dry jokes cheesy

JOKE GRADING: 40%
REWARD: 2 good niqhts with nadia cool
Re: Bg's End Time Joke 5 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Miss prettie: You try sml sha... Its bin lng u made u smile with ya dry jokes cheesy

JOKE GRADING: 40%
REWARD: 2 good niqhts with nadia cool
lol u want me to paralyse bin..

grin
Re: Bg's End Time Joke 5 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin grin

Just read the "joke" toooooo dry!

Smh!
Re: Bg's End Time Joke 5 by Homar(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
after my decade of months of exil only for me to return and read this piece of crap from this mad hediot of a goat . Mtchewwww
Re: Bg's End Time Joke 5 by larride(m): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Homar: after my decade of months of exil only for me to return and read this piece of crap from this mad hediot of a goat . Mtchewwww

How far Homar? We don miss una NJPC guys ooo, how u dey? Shey dem just release you sef from prison ni? tongue

Bin, you be physco
Re: Bg's End Time Joke 5 by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 02, 2013
SEE the video of what three Nigerian female students did to themselves in their room with a little boy. 18+

Click this link ------> www.naijaexposed.wapamp.com/studentsexposed to view it. 18+ Only.
Re: Bg's End Time Joke 5 by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2013
Smh angry

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artiste Edition Of Naija Music Awards 2013 Is Here. / Who Killed LUCKY DUBE (remix) Merry Xmas To Everybody / Cartoon Of The Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.