Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Buy And Sell Hd-money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy And Sell Hd-money (801 Views)

Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. / What Can 50k Naira Buy And Sell In The Market For Profit? / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Hd-money by patsucess: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Hello,i want to be selling HD-MONEY,please which trusted ex-changers in Nigeria deal on HD-money e-currency
Re: Buy And Sell Hd-money by Trut(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
patsucess: Hello,i want to be selling HD-MONEY,please which trusted ex-changers in Nigeria deal on HD-money e-currency

HD-Money is useless and valueless e-currency, no exchanger will exchange it for you.
Re: Buy And Sell Hd-money by Gold2NairaCom(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
patsucess: Hello,i want to be selling HD-MONEY,please which trusted ex-changers in Nigeria deal on HD-money e-currency

I don't think there is any Nigeria exchanger that deal on HD-Money due to it low popularity. I did a research and find out that the following exchanger can convert HD-Money to PM, EP and Western Union. Visit http://bernsteinexchange.com/fees.html

DISCLAIMER: Please NOTE that the exchanger listed above is independent and in no way related to Gold2Naira, we does not guarantee any outcome that you may experience with the exchanger.

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team

(1) (Reply)

Chase/boa Alc Need Urgently Lagos / Hot Hot Hot!!!!!you Can Now Recieve And Pay With Your Paypal Account Hot / which binary option broker is the best and most reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.