Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,281 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

First Commandment: The Implication. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Commandment: The Implication. (437 Views)

The First Commandment With Promise / (law) Levites Have Commandment To Receive Tithe, Pastors Tday Were Not Commanded / Christians, What Happened To The 4th Commandment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Commandment: The Implication. by scaler345: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Ex. 20v1,2. Thou shalt have no other gods before me........ I am a jealous god! What this law implied was that (1) Yaweh admitted there were other gods, (2) he forbid the Isrealites worshipping them, (3) he wanted all the worship because he's kinda JEALOUS of the other gods. Your inputs'll be highly appreciatd.
Re: First Commandment: The Implication. by scaler345: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2013
scaler345: Ex. 20v1,2. Thou shalt have no other gods before me........ I am a jealous god! What this law implied was that (1) Yaweh admitted there were other gods, (2) he forbid the Isrealites worshipping them, (3) he wanted all the worship because he's kinda JEALOUS of the other gods. Your inputs'll be highly appreciatd.
After 6 days, I'm suprised no xtian responded to this thread. Because I think this is a very vital issue that must be addressed. All I did was quoted what your God said ...... I need some response, maybe I might get reconverted if u can convince me otherwise. (that might get u an additional mansion, me think)

(1) (Reply)

Astrology Is A Sin / Do You Hug Or Shake First-timers In Church? / Satan's Strategic Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.