Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Chinese,study &business.help.谢谢 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinese,study &business.help.谢谢 (586 Views)

Do I Need To Know Maths Before I Can Study Business Administraion / Can I Study Business Admin With This Result / Plz Can I Study Business Admin With This Result??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese,study &business.help.谢谢 by LeeLei(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Hello every reader,nice to meet u at this forum!I'm a Chinese and came ur Nigeria 3 mouth ago.I came here cause my uncle do business here,and my English isn't very well,so I want to study at university of Lagos for language.And I also do d business at Lagos in future.
But I don't know anything about ur Nigeria education privacy,such as when u school open?how long time&how many years ?I want to study a master degree as now I am a ungraduated student for bachelor degree in China.ect...I want to know anything about it.
so my kindhearted Nigerian,help me,please
非常感谢!
Re: Chinese,study &business.help.谢谢 by EhiGid(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Which course did u apply for?
Re: Chinese,study &business.help.谢谢 by LeeLei(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thank u.my friend,I want to apply for language,English OR French.do u think lts OK?
Re: Chinese,study &business.help.谢谢 by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2013
@Leelei,你为什么要去那边学习啊?有没有FACEBOOK,可以加我哦。我能帮助你!
Re: Chinese,study &business.help.谢谢 by bzeey(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2013
i'm
a student of university of lagos...since you want to study english or
french...i would have told you to write jamb this year but because of
uncertainity and post utme stress, its not that easy...but i urge you to
do the foundation examination i.e diploma, from there you can move to
200l to study the course of your choice since its a 4years course. You
have to really workhard and know ur mission, and this mission must be
coupled with action...and you must also have alot of patience as you
can see most university students are @ home because of the nation-wide
strike... i wish you all the best bro....

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Uniport Aluu4 (one Year Anniversary) / What Should I Do Now That ASUU Is On Strike? / ASUU May Call Off Strike After 13 Hour Marathon Meeting With President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.