Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why Do You Hate Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Hate Buhari? (2601 Views)

Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? / Why Do The Igbos Hate Buhari? - The Nation / Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Donmams(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
General Muhammadu Buhari is a person who is both passionately loved and hated by supporters and detractors alike. Those who love him do so for a variety of reasons. I am an ardent supporter of Buhari. I have two reasons why i believe he's presidential material.
1. Having held so many positions in his life, he has never been found to be corrupt.

2. He is known for discipline and expects results from himself and subordinates.

I believe the same goes for all of Buhari's supporters everywhere in the country.

My question is why do YOU hate Buhari? Yes, YOU. I would like to know why many people hate him on this forum. I understand why politicians and the elite hate him. But why do many ordinary Nigerians dislike Buhari?

Please do the thread a favour and provide evidence to support your reasons. I don't expect someone to claim Buhari is this or that and yet can't provide a simple shred of evidence. If you just hate him for hating sake please feel free to say so.

Your contributions are highly welcome.
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
Because he is not worthy of my love.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Beaf1: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Buhari is an honest man and our king makers does not want him at the moment. And don't tell me people loves him because that is not enough for him win election. If people's vote count then there won't be this drama in the PDP and 2015. As usual our next president is being decided by OBJ, IBB, etc. Even Jonathan's faith (as a sitting president) is in the hands of these people. Sad fact!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
I love BUHARI

cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Beaf1: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Double post
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Beaf1: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Our politicians and past leaders are ones fighting Buhari. The reasons are obvious: The past leaders who killed and loot during their period knows what Buhari will do to them when he assumes leadrrship so Buhari must not rule. Current leaders does not want somebody with a mindset of Buhari succeed them because instead of retiring to enjoy their loot, they will be going straight to jail.

^
Because of the reasons above they needed something powerful to dent Buhari's image then came the Book Harem insurgence with their so-called fight for Islam. This made it easier for them. Buhari made or supported some policies in the past which may be viewed as supporting the cause of Islam. They dug that up and use the media to achieve that aim.

Some people are asking why Buhari never condemned the activities of these killers, I said Buhari values his life. There was a proniment scholar named Jaafar in Kano who was killed in his mosque while leadind prayers, why? Simple! Because he was criticising them.

The Boko Harem leader has always challenge any scholar or Muslim to question his cause. How can you challenge someone with a gun and bomb to debate even if you know he death wrong? What if the debate gets in your favour and your opponent gets enraged? Who gets to protect you?

Buhari should just retire.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Donmams(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Because he is not worthy of my love.
The question is do you hate him? If yes then why?
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
They hate Buhari because they fear prison. They hate Buhari because he won't allow our brothers to flood our markets with Aba and counterfeit products. They hate Buhari because Buhari intends to build more prisons as we are going to need prisons in record numbers when he finally becomes President. They hate Buhari because Buhari remains the only Army General who has refused to join PDP to loot the treasury. They hate Buhari because they have to return the money they have in their bank accounts to where they took it from. They hate Buhari because they have to account for where they got money to be buying private jets in record numbers.

For all I listed, they pee in their underwears whenever Buhari is mentioned.

I love Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Onyejiuwaokoh: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
I believe what killed Buhari politicall is his utterances, Buhari lacks words of righteousness and peace. I remember in 2000 sharia riot that killed thousands rendered thousands ophans, homeles and maimed. Buhari did not condemn the action, he boldly encouraged the North to strive to produce the president in the next election so that sharia implementation would be smooth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: I believe what killed Buhari politicall is his utterances, Buhari lacks words of righteousness and peace. I remember in 2000 sharia riot that killed thousands rendered thousands ophans, homeles and maimed. Buhari did not condemn the action, he boldly encouraged the North to strive to produce the president in the next election so that sharia implementation would be smooth.
Because you heard it said and repeated somewhere doesn't make it true. Give us direct quote of Buhari saying such things. Better still provide links and videos to substantiate your claims.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Caleboha(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Facts about Buhari: 1. 90% of his supporters are Hausa fulanis. 2. 90% of his campaigns are amongst Hausa fulanis. 3. 90% of his political allies are Hausa fulanis. 4. 90% of his political rallies are violent. 5. Promised Nigerians there'll be unrest if he loses and it happened while he watched gladly. 6. Once insisted all muslims donot vote for non muslims. 6. Criticised the Nigerian military over Baga massacre, said nothing when nearly 100 policemen were killed by the Ombatse cult. These two events happened within a short interval. 7. Undemocratic and non diplomatic by nature and judging from d deep in international relations during his time. You might also need to remember how he and his adherents forced Yerima, Rochas and others out of the ANPP presidential primaries in 2007. These people were angry and expressed their displeasure openly. 8. Intensely ambitious and desperate. 9. A religious fanatic: everyone knows this, even him. He tried using a pastor to cover up that obvious flaw during d last elections. 10. CPC won just one out of all the 36 states. Ever asked your self why? Buhari tried influencing all the CPC primaries in every state. Trying to force his candidate through against the will of the people. That is corruption my friend! Buhari is corrupt! Go and ask for yourself what happened in katsina state. 11. If Buhari is so selfless as you claim, please list any notable deeds of charity or development he has done for Nigeria even amongst his people except canvassing for their votes ever since he rose to prominence. 12. His followers insist he is a changed man- more democratic. That is ridiculous! You can't sell that in the market! Guy GEJ and Buhari are devils but I'll stick with the lesser devil (GEJ) in the absence of options!!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by israel007: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Because he should retire or tell us what he forgot in the presidency that he w ants to go and carry. We'll post it to him
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by gramci: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
Same reason I hate bin laden and co

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
Caleboha: Facts about Buhari: 1. 90% of his supporters are Hausa fulanis. 2. 90% of his campaigns are amongst Hausa fulanis. 3. 90% of his political allies are Hausa fulanis. 4. 90% of his political rallies are violent. 5. Promised Nigerians there'll be unrest if he loses and it happened while he watched gladly. 6. Once insisted all muslims donot vote for non muslims. 6. Criticised the Nigerian military over Baga massacre, said nothing when nearly 100 policemen were killed by the Ombatse cult. These two events happened within a short interval. 7. Undemocratic and non diplomatic by nature and judging from d deep in international relations during his time. You might also need to remember how he and his adherents forced Yerima, Rochas and others out of the ANPP presidential primaries in 2007. These people were angry and expressed their displeasure openly. 8. Intensely ambitious and desperate. 9. A religious fanatic: everyone knows this, even him. He tried using a pastor to cover up that obvious flaw during d last elections. 10. CPC won just one out of all the 36 states. Ever asked your self why? Buhari tried influencing all the CPC primaries in every state. Trying to force his candidate through against the will of the people. That is corruption my friend! Buhari is corrupt! Go and ask for yourself what happened in katsina state. 11. If Buhari is so selfless as you claim, please list any notable deeds of charity or development he has done for Nigeria even amongst his people except canvassing for their votes ever since he rose to prominence. 12. His followers insist he is a changed man- more democratic. That is ridiculous! You can't sell that in the market! Guy GEJ and Buhari are devils but I'll stick with the lesser devil (GEJ) in the absence of options!!! undecided
You guys love to throw around statistics without facts. Give us links where you got your statistiics from.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
I have a positive hatred for anybody that participated in the war against my people.
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Donmams(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: I believe what killed Buhari politicall is his utterances, Buhari lacks words of righteousness and peace. I remember in 2000 sharia riot that killed thousands rendered thousands ophans, homeles and maimed. Buhari did not condemn the action, he boldly encouraged the North to strive to produce the president in the next election so that sharia implementation would be smooth.
While no human being is perfect, are buhari's lack of oratory finesse enough to hate the man?
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Donmams(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Caleboha: Facts about Buhari: 1. 90% of his supporters are Hausa fulanis. 2. 90% of his campaigns are amongst Hausa fulanis. 3. 90% of his political allies are Hausa fulanis. 4. 90% of his political rallies are violent. 5. Promised Nigerians there'll be unrest if he loses and it happened while he watched gladly. 6. Once insisted all muslims donot vote for non muslims. 6. Criticised the Nigerian military over Baga massacre, said nothing when nearly 100 policemen were killed by the Ombatse cult. These two events happened within a short interval. 7. Undemocratic and non diplomatic by nature and judging from d deep in international relations during his time. You might also need to remember how he and his adherents forced Yerima, Rochas and others out of the ANPP presidential primaries in 2007. These people were angry and expressed their displeasure openly. 8. Intensely ambitious and desperate. 9. A religious fanatic: everyone knows this, even him. He tried using a pastor to cover up that obvious flaw during d last elections. 10. CPC won just one out of all the 36 states. Ever asked your self why? Buhari tried influencing all the CPC primaries in every state. Trying to force his candidate through against the will of the people. That is corruption my friend! Buhari is corrupt! Go and ask for yourself what happened in katsina state. 11. If Buhari is so selfless as you claim, please list any notable deeds of charity or development he has done for Nigeria even amongst his people except canvassing for their votes ever since he rose to prominence. 12. His followers insist he is a changed man- more democratic. That is ridiculous! You can't sell that in the market! Guy GEJ and Buhari are devils but I'll stick with the lesser devil (GEJ) in the absence of options!!! undecided
You simply have failed to provide any evidence whatsoever for all your accusations. Please hasten to provide one newspaper clip to support your claim. By the way you asked me to provide evidence for Buhari's works? I already mentioned that he has served this country in so many capacities without ever being found wanting. How much more charity do you need?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Dereformer(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
I hate Buhari for the following reasons:
1. He is an unrepentant coupist,
2. He is a religious bigot,
3. He is a terrorist sponsor,
4. He is an advocate of violence,
5. He referred to Nigerians as DOGS AND BABOONS,
6. He has the looks of a criminal,
7. He stole a lot of our money as PTF chairman.
8. He talks like an angry man,
9. He has never seen anything good in past presidents of Nigeria.
10. He is an expired man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Donmams(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dereformer: I hate Buhari for the following reasons:
1. He is an unrepentant coupist,
2. He is a religious bigot,
3. He is a terrorist sponsor,
4. He is an advocate of violence,
5. He referred to Nigerians as DOGS AND BABOONS,
6. He has the looks of a criminal,
7. He stole a lot of our money as PTF chairman.
8. He talks like an angry man,
9. He has never seen anything good in past presidents of Nigeria.
10. He is an expired man.
Evidence please!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by saintdeby(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
berem: I love BUHARI

cool cool
beremboko
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Itoroetti(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2013

God bless u more and more.
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Itoroetti(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
Donmams:
You simply have failed to provide any evidence whatsoever for all your accusations. Please hasten to provide one newspaper clip to support your claim. By the way you asked me to provide evidence for Buhari's works? I already mentioned that he has served this country in so many capacities without ever being found wanting. How much more charity do you need?

Why don't u give us links to his good deeds as well?
Despite how bad abacha was,he was better than buhari.
Are u aware there was nothing like press freedom during his time?
Are u aware of those young men he murdered at a crime that wasn't punishable by death as at then?
Don't claim not to know how wicked that man his.
I believe he also had a hand in okadigbo's death.
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Caleboha(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Donmams:
I'm waiting for your newspaper clip / links
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
They asked why u hate him and instead of u to be a man and come out and be like: "...because he's a Muslim from the North", ure telling us Wat killed him politically. Bro, why do u hate Buhari?
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Dereformer(m): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Donmams:
Evidence please!

If you want evidence, then you are not in Nigeria
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I have a positive hatred for anybody that participated in the war against my people.
Zik, Ojukwu and few other leaders fled Biafra and left the people to their fate...how do you feel about them?
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
Caleboha: Mr Donmams you did not provide any evidence or links to prove your own points too. Show us STATISTICS that reveal "he is disciplined and expects results from his followers". Show us proof he fights corruption. Saying that he served this country in many capacities is crap!
So u can't read? Have u tried checking official historical sources on his times in power?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Onyejiuwaokoh: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
kingoflag: They asked why u hate him and instead of u to be a man and come out and be like: "...because he's a Muslim from the North", ure telling us Wat killed him politically. Bro, why do u hate Buhari?
I did not hate him, my Bible tells me to love everybody even my enemies.So i don't support hatred but i can only hate evil character and will make sure that any person with such a character will not lead me.
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: I did not hate him, my Bible tells me to love everybody even my enemies.So i don't support hatred but i can only hate evil character and will make sure that any person with such a character will not lead me.
Yeah, beat about the bush then quote the bible....lmao u guys are something else.
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
kingoflag: Zik, Ojukwu and few other leaders fled Biafra and left the people to their fate...how do you feel about them?

This is about Buhari and I have said my own.
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Onyejiuwaokoh: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
kingoflag: Yeah, beat about the bush then quote the bible....lmao u guys are something else.
matthew chapter 5 verse44 'But i say unto you, love your enemies and bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them that despitefully use you and persecute you.' said the word of God! Also psalm chapter125 verse 3 'For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the rigjteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity' says my God.
Re: Why Do You Hate Buhari? by Onyejiuwaokoh: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
kingoflag: Yeah, beat about the bush then quote the bible....lmao u guys are something else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Not NGF Chairman, Presidency Insists / PDP & APC... The Winner of NL Unofficial popularity poll Emerges / Okonjo-Iweala Opens Up- Nigeria Economy In Grave Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.