Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Do I Open And Fund A Bitcon Account In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Open And Fund A Bitcon Account In Nigeria. (2628 Views)

New Easy Way To Create And Fund Your PAYZA Account Discover! / How To Open And Run A School Successfully / How Can I Open A Webmoney Account And Fund It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Open And Fund A Bitcon Account In Nigeria. by okeniyi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
I urgently need to pay for a service online and the organisation involved insisted that i only have to pay through bitcoin,i don't have the account let alone funding.i called some exchangers and they said they dont have bitcoin.pls i want you guys to help me out,how do i open and fund a bitcoin account.thanks
Re: How Do I Open And Fund A Bitcon Account In Nigeria. by Infomizer(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Is there any legit organization that would request only bitcoins as a form of payment? Are you going down the silk road?
*minutes later*
Pardon my earlier display of ignorance, but the first time i came across the term bitcoin was when i was doing some reading about the online black market (silk road). I've since associated it with the site but now i know better. I don't know of any place you can get it tho'. Try asking the question on a yankee forum.
Re: How Do I Open And Fund A Bitcon Account In Nigeria. by Gold2NairaCom(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
okeniyi: I urgently need to pay for a service online and the organisation involved insisted that i only have to pay through bitcoin,i don't have the account let alone funding.i called some exchangers and they said they dont have bitcoin.pls i want you guys to help me out,how do i open and fund a bitcoin account.thanks

Hi Okeniyi,

Go to our website and order for Bitcoin

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team
Re: How Do I Open And Fund A Bitcon Account In Nigeria. by teejakes(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

Hi Okeniyi,

Go to our website and order for Bitcoin

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team

Hi Gold2Naira.com,

Do you buy bitcoin? If yes, how much do you 1BTC?

Best Regards.
Re: How Do I Open And Fund A Bitcon Account In Nigeria. by Gold2NairaCom(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
teejakes:

Hi Gold2Naira.com,

Do you buy bitcoin? If yes, how much do you 1BTC?

Best Regards.

No, we only sell BTC. I suggest you convert your BTC to PM and sell to us.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Contact Of Palm Kernel Shell Buyers / Prepaid meter tamper mode, how do I solve this online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.