Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Stupid Arguement - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stupid Arguement (427 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Stupid Post On Her Blog / Why Do We Have Xo Many Stupid Bloggers In Nigeria? / Some Webmaster Can Be So Stupid Especially This Guy Called ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Arguement by Samskid13(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
My friend is saying makinde azeez of naijaloaded is better than seun osewa of nairaland and that linda ikeji is the best of the trio xo webmasters i wnt ur opinion[url]naijamouth.[/url]
Re: Stupid Arguement by realugee: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
If you really mean to compare them based on Best Webmaster, then it's certainly Seun Osewa.

According to Wikipedia, "A webmaster (from web and master),[1] also called a web architect, web developer, site author, or website administrator, is a person responsible for maintaining one or many websites. The duties of the webmaster may include ensuring that the web servers, hardware and software are operating correctly, designing the website, generating and revising web pages, A/B testing, replying to user comments, and examining traffic through the site"

Only Seun Osewa and Makinde Azeez do all these things. Linda Ikeji is only concerned with a few. So we are left with Seun Osewa and Makinde Azeez.

I Still choose Seun Osewa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Optimization(seo)- The Right Process To Increase Your Blog Visibil / Welding Book / Send Cheap Bulk Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.