Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Bonafide Seller(allotee) Of Bonny Light Crude Oil - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bonafide Seller(allotee) Of Bonny Light Crude Oil (1179 Views)

We Have Direct Seller Who Is Bonafide JV,NNPC Allotee Of Bonny Light Crude Oil / Genuine Buyers Procedure Only For Genuine Sellers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bonafide Seller(allotee) Of Bonny Light Crude Oil by wealthbee: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam, i'm delighted to inform you that my principal to whom i speak directly is a bonafide NNPC,JV allocation holder of bonny light crude oil in Nigeria. my seller (allotee) is capable of suppling your refinery 2million barrel or more per month on CIF basis. seller doesnt accept DLC instrument. he only accept SBLC,BG,MT760. If your buyer is ready and have financial capacity, we guarantee you of
successful deal. for more info reach me on +2348081180405 wealthbee@gmail.com
Re: Bonafide Seller(allotee) Of Bonny Light Crude Oil by ubcandid(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
does he have POP verifiable. we all know the in thing in this business full of liars and crooks.
Re: Bonafide Seller(allotee) Of Bonny Light Crude Oil by ubcandid(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
i would advice you confirm his status because now buyers are demanding POP upfront before SPA because of fraud rife in the businesa and most of us are not ready to mess up our name at the buyers observation. verify and scrutinize and we can talk further.

(1) (Reply)

6000mAh Original Power Banks + 15 months warranty for 1900 (Resellers needed) / Old Newspapers For Sale In Large Quantity / I Need To Buy Champagne N Wines For A Party In Bulk. Need Prices From Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.