Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Did You Receive Rhapsody Of Realities Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Receive Rhapsody Of Realities Today? (1255 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Receive Rhapsody Of Realities Today? by Oyinprince(m): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Im sure you saw or would meet rhapsody of realities partners in your area today, share your experience and comments on the campaign

Re: Did You Receive Rhapsody Of Realities Today? by Lordlexyy: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
Reach out Kaduna was awesome. It can best be described as the best experience i ever had. The response from recepients was beyond description. It was quite strategic as we ensure that we don't fling the copies but made sure it get directly to individuls. Thank God for my Pastor(Pastor Sarah Obiaze) for the heavenly organization; it was smooth and free from every hiccup, and also thank God for the blessful weather, everything just work together for our good. Going by this distribution, i see more ppl giving their lives to Christ and embracing the grace that salvation has made available. I love you Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome. God be praise.
Re: Did You Receive Rhapsody Of Realities Today? by IykeNdefo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thank God for inspiring Pastor Chris and Pastor Anita Oyakhilome to write this book. It is inspiring and changing peoples lives around the world. God bless Nigeria
Re: Did You Receive Rhapsody Of Realities Today? by lecrae(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Reachout Nigeria 2013. The devil is in trouble
Re: Did You Receive Rhapsody Of Realities Today? by Gombs(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
All I can say is Glooooooooray
Re: Did You Receive Rhapsody Of Realities Today? by lecrae(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
Gombs: All I can say is Glooooooooray
yes glory

(1) (Reply)

. / A Catholic Priest View On Pastor Chris And Anita Saga / Prophet T.B Joshua Reveals His Identity At The Colombia Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.