Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Problem On Samsung Galaxy S Dous - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem On Samsung Galaxy S Dous (4035 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / Cheat For Real Football 2012 Stamina Problem On Android / Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem On Samsung Galaxy S Dous by zapromel: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hi! I have this problem about my newly purchased Samsung phone from Globe (a service provider) about two months ago. It was bundled with one of their postpaid plans. The unit is SAMSUNG GALAXY S DUOS GT-S7562. I hope anyone who is familiar or has encountered the same problem can give me an idea of what is happening with my phone. I was referred by my service provider to a service center but I haven’t visited it yet since the shop is far from my workplace and I’m too busy with my work.

The first problem is about the battery charging. The battery charging during the first month was good. I would normally turn the phone off every time I would charge the battery. And there’s this battery icon that appears and shows that the battery is charging. So that’s the normal thing. It was good. But after a month, I noticed that it takes long before the charging begins. Sometimes it would take an hour or two or even four hours before it begins charging. I checked the charger but I don’t think it’s the problem since it’s working on my other Samsung phones. I have tried several Samsung chargers too but still they would not work on my phone.

The other problem is about this android image which suddenly appears on the screen when the phone is off. It says that something is downloading and warns not to turn off the target! But how could that be? There’s no internet connection whatsoever since the phone is turned off! I don’t get it.

Please anyone help me with this. The one-month replacement warranty has passed which means that my service provider would not replace my unit with a new one.

Thank you.

Zapromel

Re: Problem On Samsung Galaxy S Dous by physise(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Guy dat download mode only occur when u press d vol down+ home+power button
Re: Problem On Samsung Galaxy S Dous by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Just like the guy said that's download mode, and only comes up when yu press the combo keys.. and yu can still turn off the Fone, even while yu in download mode

(1) (Reply)

Latest MTN Free Browsing Cheat Codes: Updated May 2022 / Please Which 1 Is More Better Samsung A20 Or S7 Edge / Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.