Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why The Focus On Ngige? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Focus On Ngige? (946 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Focus On Ngige? by Clerverly: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
Before this time, we were made to believe on Nairaland that Nigige was not popular, Ngige was not going to win his Local Govt, Ngige was going to bear the brunt of the alleged"deportation", Anambra were going to protest with their votes, Ngige was going to be stoned during rallies and so on.

Then fastforward to the present, Ngige support base has surged to the extent that, even his sworn enemies can attest to the fact, that if Anambra Gov Election was to be held today, it would be landslide for Ngige.

To support the above, check out the number of I D s that have sprung up on Nairaland since Last two weeks, all with the same brief-"lets run Ngige down". Then what happens to the other contestants??

But these are the reasons why all their efforts would fail:

1. Just came back from APC's Strategic Meeting yesterday held in Awka where I took out time to sample opinions about Ngige and Fashola "deportation". Out of about 30 people I asked about 28 said they didn't know what I meant by deportation, that it was Ngige or Nobody. Conclusion; Deportation only exists on the minds of paid e-posters.

2: Ojukwu's factor is no longer there.

3. Ngige perception by Anambra people as a liberator and Man of the People.

4 : crisis in PDP.
5 . Obi's handling of Soludo's disqaulification.
6. No other credible candidate remaining except Ngige and to some extent Obiano.
7. It is going to be a Two horse Race which will hugely favour Ngige.

Prediction- Ngige to hold sway.
Udo diri umu Anambra!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by njideoby(f): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
I hope you will be able to bear it when the final result of the November Election is finally out and your Oga will not be the winner.
I see a liberated Anambra that is not ready to play second fidel to any noise maker who promises but never delivers.
Asked those people from around Edu river.

1 Like

Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Clerverly: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
njideoby: I hope you will be able to bear it when the final result of the November Election is finally out and your Oga will not be the winner.
I see a liberated Anambra that is not ready to play second fidel to any noise maker who promises but never delivers.
Asked those people from around Edu river.

And who do you think would beat Ngige in November? I know you are not on ground for sure.
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by njideoby(f): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Let the best candidate win,but surely not Ngige,enough of recycled materials.
He should remain in the senate and continue sleeping. The Elephant house is way beyond his reach.
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Sloan: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Clerverly: Before this time, we were made to believe on Nairaland that Nigige was not popular, Ngige was not going to win his Local Govt, Ngige was going to bear the brunt of the alleged"deportation", Anambra were going to protest with their votes, Ngige was going to be stoned during rallies and so on.

Then fastforward to the present, Ngige support base has surged to the extent that, even his sworn enemies can attest to the fact, that if Anambra Gov Election was to be held today, it would be landslide for Ngige.

To support the above, check out the number of I D s that have sprung up on Nairaland since Last two weeks, all with the same brief-"lets run Ngige down". Then what happens to the other contestants??

But these are the reasons why all their efforts would fail:

1. Just came back from APC's Strategic Meeting yesterday held in Awka where I took out time to sample opinions about Ngige and Fashola "deportation". Out of about 30 people I asked about 28 said they didn't know what I meant by deportation, that it was Ngige or Nobody. Conclusion; Deportation only exists on the minds of paid e-posters.

2: Ojukwu's factor is no longer there.

3. Ngige perception by Anambra people as a liberator and Man of the People.

4 : crisis in PDP.
5 . Obi's handling of Soludo's disqaulification.
6. No other credible candidate remaining except Ngige and to some extent Obiano.
7. It is going to be a Two horse Race which will hugely favour Ngige.

Prediction- Ngige to hold sway.
Udo diri umu Anambra!!!

What is important is if your retardeenGEJ will not RIG the elections with Obi. If he does successfully, Ngige may not win though he is probably the only tried and tested candidate. I hope in your strategy meetings you are not only talking about manifesto, votes, etc but how to ensure the elections are not rigged by having hordes of supporters with video cameras taking pictures and videos. On one hand I want Ngige to win and hopefully help Anambra to progress and do better but on the other hand I want PDP, Obiano, Uba or any candidate that will loot the state into insolvency and retrogression so that Anambra does not derive any benefit from APC because of the way they have and keep insulting the efforts of their leaders who happen not to be Ibos. The way the abuse Fashola, Tinubu, Soyinka and Buhari, etc; I want them to really have another Orji as governor or even worse! Anyone that can bankrupt the state fastest should be the winner and any PDP candidate will be perfect for that!
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by njideoby(f): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Sloan,
And what are these benefits Your APC have to offer?
Who are these men you mentioned?
What made you think that Ngige will not loot Anambra?
Are you going to take him on a second missionary journey to Okija shrine to swore that he will never loot?
If your answer to the last question is yes,then prepare for a disappointment,cos he's known for not keeping his promises.
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Zonacom(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
I'm no supporter of peter obi and apga. But seriously @cleverly, do you think peter obi and apga would sit down and allow ngige win?? Mind you, ngige's victory would mark the begining of the end for apga. From the look of things, with the calm approach obi and his goons have towards this election, i bet they've got something up their sleeves. November 16th is not far. We are watching.
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Zona.com:
Mind you, ngige's victory would mark the begining of the end for apga.

Ngige's victory will mark the end of APGA as a party. No governors, no senators!

1 Like

Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Clerverly: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Zona.com:
I'm no supporter of peter obi and apga. But seriously @cleverly, do you think peter obi and apga would sit down and allow ngige win?? Mind you, ngige's victory would mark the begining of the end for apga. From the look of things, with the calm approach obi and his goons have towards this election, i bet they've got something up their sleeves. November 16th is not far. We are watching.

Why do you think, he failed to rig Akunyili in the last senatorial Election? Don't worry if it comes down to rigging, we would take care of that! Trust me and they know Ngige well
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Clerverly: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nashville:

Ngige's victory will mark the end of APGA as a party. No governors, no senators!

APGA's soul is dead with the disqualification of Soludo while the body is deposited in the morgue pending the final burial rites on the 16th of November. tongue
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Clerverly: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Clerverly: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sai. Ngige!!!
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Clerverly:

APGA's soul is dead with the disqualification of Soludo while the body is deposited in the morgue pending the final burial rites on the 16th of November. tongue
Gbam! Okwu ekpe bi go! cool
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by BrokenTV: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
berem: Gbam! Okwu ekpe bi go! cool
berem stay clear of anambra politics face your state, face your failed governor
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by ifyalways(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Omego Live cool
Our broom is swift.Up Ngige tongue

Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
part of me wants ngige to win this election
one thing i am sure of is that he is better than obiano
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Broken TV:
berem stay clear of anambra politics face your state, face your failed governor
idiot! Na to foist dumb obiano u want?Ngige remains d best.he can even beat willie nd obi put together
Re: Why The Focus On Ngige? by Youngzedd(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2013
APGA leaders are crazy.
Only Soludo is fit to stand Ngige, whom I made up my mind to vote for but, they disqualified him.
Now, Mr Obi selected his boy to contest.
I see Obiano as the second Peter Obi.

Ngige all the way.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Femi Fani Kayode Wants? / ASUU To Meet On Friday 8th Nov. 2013 To Deliberate On The New Offer / Ken Emekayi Is A Fraud And Has No Power To Sack Any Member Of Tony Nwoye Campaig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.