Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Attack From Pluto - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Attack From Pluto (1933 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
All Rights Reserved:

This work exclusively belongs to
the author and is protected under
the Nigerian copyright laws.

The Title, thoughts, plot,
characters, settings, quotes and
all its contents are properties of
the author.

No part of this work; either in
parts or in whole should be
reproduced in any format;
electronic or otherwise without
permission from the author.

This is pure fiction and is no way
Related to anybody or event in
Real life
Yours 'bossly',
Rozay001
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
A call from a secure hidden number ringed on the 17th floor of the Nigerian Intelligence Agency(NIA), General Danjuma Baba's face sobered, he had a hint who the caller was, the CIA, Washington DC, the last time a call had come in through the line was over 5 years ago, when Nigeria was warned of an intending terrorist group planning a massive strike in the northern part of the country. He picked up the receiver, this could not be good he worried, a husky barritone voice said in a coded language "Code red, caller 050 initiating". It was Mr Russel White, the director of the CIA calling, the general replied "Green Code Intercepted, 036 responding"
"Hello sir, our satellite and scanners have detected unfavorable cosmic activities in your geographical location within the last 8 hours, we need your permission to send a delta team together with your experts to check it out" that was Mr White for you, very direct to the point, paid no homage to formalities. 6ft 6inches tall, white skinned and muscular physique, he had graduated years ago top of his class from harvard majoring in criminal law and was recruited into the CIA having no problem rising to the top due to both his off-field and on-field exploits.
"Okay Mr White I'll be expecting your boyz soonest, permission granted"
"Thanks General, by the way the debriefing has just been sent to your Email, the password is under your table, have a nice day, General"
General Danjuma quickly reached for under his table and wasn't too surprised to see an iphone cellotaped beneath. He shook his head and said allowed, "this oyibo neva cease to amaze me" as he unwrapped the strange phone and scruitinized it". He got the password after answering a few private questions and then entered the code on his laptop,it opened, he kept on staring at what was before him, he was shocked af(As F^ck), this couldn't be, he laid his smallish frame on the comfortable office chair of his and was lost in thought staring at his lavishly furnished office.
General Danjuma populary called general DJ was a 'smallish' soldier in size who had gained admission into the NDA due to his father's connections, he was about 5ft 6" and was a very very intelligent soldier,rumour had it that when he was in thermal four in the NDA he had secretly planned and carried out a coup against thermal five soldiers, injecting all of them with a strange biological disease that lasted 2 weeks, due to the way the thermal five soldiers harassed them, anyways he was very smart and innovative, no wonder he was immediately posted to NIA, abuja as soon as he graduated and had risen through the ranks to become the boss at a young age of 46.
He picked up the fone and dialled a number, he had to call his most trusted field-officer for the job at hand, he needed his best team for the job................
Re: Attack From Pluto by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Oga Mynd, do i take that as an encouraging thumbs up?
Mynd_44: Hmmm
Re: Attack From Pluto by adegwurulez(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
following
Re: Attack From Pluto by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Rozay001: Oga Mynd, do i take that as an encouraging thumbs up?
Means I am watching how you will fuse the military outfits
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Thanks G, enjoy!
adegwurulez: following
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Okay sir, stay tuned
Mynd_44:
Means I am watching how you will fuse the military outfits
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
*Somwhere far far away from earth*
"Kali, how's the operation going" Obimobi, pluto's chief technology officer and also head of the plutonians asked his no1 field marshal
"Well we had a very rugged landing but we have commenced initializing project X" the big strong marshal replied. Standing at an impressive 6ft 9" and weighing over 140kg the big man was an intimidating figure towering over all plutonians who was no match for anybody in a physical combat"
"Good job, make sure you and the team secure the location, the white earthlings almost stumbled on our communications system but i scrambled them off, i think they are unto something"
"Okay lord commander, my team are already on it"
"Zeep me when your through with the installations, au revoir" 'click' his zipper went off, the powerful technological device had the ability and power of 1000 ipad 3's put together, it was their means of communication in pluto.
Teebawaal zeeped kali "We've got company boss"...............
Re: Attack From Pluto by adegwurulez(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
so far so qud, i still remain glued
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Meanwhile somwhere in osbourne estate on the island......
Special agent jessica is riding on a handsome guy she just met in the night club. The sexy pretty dark skinned damsel was having fun, vacation was paying off for her well. She was the best field agent in Nigeria, she had gone undercover in over 6 countries and never failed a mission. Just about when she was about hitting climax her phone ringed, she checked the time, 11:23pm, who the f*ck could be calling she thought, she ejected the dude's joystick from her and when she saw the caller ID, clirrrrck, she snapped the guy beneath her on the shoulder knocking him out for at least the next hour, a skill she had perfected well in training, she picked up the phone and it was the nice hausa accent of her boss, "Hello Jess", before she could mumble up anything he continued, "I know you are on vacation, but we need you now, this is an P1 case"
She sighed,"Go on General"
"We've received some strange alienic activities in the country"
"What da..." She screamed she couldn't hide her expression
"I know jess, its creepy, anyway check your mail for the file,expecting you tomorrow morning, take care, " click, he dropped the fone
She stared outside her 50 million naira apartment, she had never had this type of assignment before, this was really creepy, was the world coming to an end, she thought as she hurriedly started packing her travelling bag
Re: Attack From Pluto by adegwurulez(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2013
more...
Re: Attack From Pluto by chistar01(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Where is Rozay? This seems like a sci-fiction story, and I don't think I've come across any story of such genre on NL, so you had better come and continue oh because you are doing something different here, and I like it.

BTW, try making your updates longer, it boosts the official look of the story.
Re: Attack From Pluto by chocopearl(f): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
mmmh think m gonna like dis nl sci-fi, so far it's bn nice.

#following
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks bro, appreciate and about the length, consider it done
chistar01: Where is Rozay? This seems like a sci-fiction story, and I don't think I've come across any story of such genre on NL, so you had better come and continue oh because you are doing something different here, and I like it.

BTW, try making your updates longer, it boosts the official look of the story.
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yh hun am sure you will, #appreciate
chocopearl: mmmh think m gonna like dis nl sci-fi, so far it's bn nice.

#following
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yess boss, #done
adegwurulez: more...
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Agent Yaks had just gone to ease himself the umpteenth time day as a result of the poisoned drink he had taken earlier when((((Shlllllirrrrkkkkkkkkkkk)))) went his ballzz flying in the air with drops of blood and urine dangling in the air, he had just been assigned the distinguished job as the driver of the Black Princess, the mercedes benz S class 2012 the president rode in, Little did he know that was his death wish.(((((Shlllirrrrrkkkkkkk)))) again went his throat as Zabrina, the sexy killing machine from pluto dropped from the roof of the toilet and ended the young mans destiny with her red hot laser-defined heels, she whispered in her zipper with her gorgeous accent,"B.P1 secured, preparing boarding, over"
Zabrina, kali's girlfriend was a mistress of the art of seduction, impersonation and assassination, little wonder she was given the Aso Rock assignment, she fitted perfectly for the job.
Kali yelled at his zipper "Teebawal secure the premises"
A group of 3 lousy looking men of the Nigerian police force had been assigned to check out the crash that was reported in the bushy fulani area of Jos, close to Miango where KillerElite1, the spaceship of the plutonians had just landed. Armed with their police batons and charge-and-shoot guns they approached the site, when from no where Teebawal the minister in charge of guns and firearms in Pluto sprayed them with his M2 Browning Machine gun, in less than a minute they all fell flat and lifeless on the ground,"Location secured, Installation can continue now number 1" Teebawal whispered in his zeeper
Few metres away hidden in the bush, DPO Bala who had ordered his subordinates into the area, dialled a number on his fone even as he peed on his pants, what he had just witnessed sent exothermic farts through his annus as he spoke into the fone "Hellllleep please.........."
Re: Attack From Pluto by Echatbook: 1:50am On Oct 05, 2013
hmmm
Re: Attack From Pluto by drsolob(m): 5:37am On Oct 05, 2013
pls come and continue this story.
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yeszzir, 1 loong update per night from now on
drsolob: pls come and continue this story.
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Please bear with this story, its an armature piece, na ASUU cause am, any comments wil go a long way in putting me on the right path, thanks for the pms so far
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
"Good Morning Mr President" the 'agent' greeted
"Good Morning Agent Z" the big bellied rotund head of state of the Nigerian armed forces replied as he entered the black princess
He was on his way to a meeting with the security chiefs, he had just received a red alert level 5 security warning, there was tension everywhere in the military, he was just briefed on the latest alienic activities going on within the geographical landmass of his terrain, he sighed, handling and ruling this country had never been easy right from day one, from one palaver to another, he picked up one of the dailies in the black leather pockets of his mercedes limo when he heard two quick silent shots, the fake 'agent Z' had just stealthly assassinated the 2 SS agents assigned to the president including his ADC, the president was bewildered, stunned beneath his wildest imaginations, just then zabrina transformed back to her original form as she locked all doors and turned to the president,"Buenos días cupcake", she then wound up the glass seperating the chaffeur from the passengers and smiled, "game on" she whispered
Sp. Agent Jessy had just met with the General, she had been briefed on all that mattered and her instructions where as clear as crystal glass "Teminate Everything". She received Special ops agent, Micheal Jones and his team from the airport as they travelled in a convoy to the signal location in Jos, they were already about 2 hours from abuja when ((((((((KaBooooommm)))))))) it struck.
DPO Bala couldn't move a muscle infact it was somehow a miracle how he held his breath for over 1 hour for fear of being nabbed, he could feel his lungs pumping hot air.The stench of his sporadic farts emanating from his anus had completely annihilated the original smell of the bush where he laid. His call had earlier been returned and the general had personally asked a favor from him that he should act as their spy there and give them all the available info about the alien invasion, which meant he had to go further inside a little. But the 46 year old DPO was scared af, he was really a lily livered man who believed in dashing out commands. He was still in this great state of despair when he didn't notice when a green grass snake crawled into his urine soaked trousers.
He couldn't control it, he yelled "ahhhhhhhh, wayyyyyoooo", the snake had just romanced his joystick and he had just discovered the creature in his 'junior central processing unit'.
***Intruder alert*** read the super computers at the command centre of the plutonians
Re: Attack From Pluto by adegwurulez(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
hmm
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Rozay001: Please bear with this story, its an armature piece, na ASUU cause am, any comments wil go a long way in putting me on the right path, thanks for the pms so far
Lool very funny *grabs popcorn* Abeg I no get work na ASUU cause am ....come update Abeg
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Following
Re: Attack From Pluto by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
looks like science fiction...impressive...nearly everybody seems afraid to touch that genre with a long pole and the only sci fi i've written in years was in Naijastories sci fi contest. Good work bro...sure there are still a few kinks you have to iron out but the sci-fi in Nigeria needs more writers. Thumbs up!
Re: Attack From Pluto by SirElaw(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Great work so far. Following
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thanks bro, pls help point out the few kinks tho,i am still a learner
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: looks like science fiction...impressive...nearly everybody seems afraid to touch that genre with a long pole and the only sci fi i've written in years was in Naijastories sci fi contest. Good work bro...sure there are still a few kinks you have to iron out but the sci-fi in Nigeria needs more writers. Thumbs up!
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thanks Sir, keep it locked down
SirElaw: Great work so far. Following
Re: Attack From Pluto by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Suddenly the tyres of the black princess screeched to a halt, as they approached Jabi through the express towards the venue for the conference the president was attending, the car then did a 'james Bond' signatory move of turning 360 degrees from the convoy of 16 cars and nose-dived into the jabi river, a loud thundering splash echoed, zabrina's crew were already awaiting her in a submarine beneath the waters. Barely minutes later a large residue of people had formed a crowd there, wanting to catch a glimpse of the action(trust Nigerians they never carried last when "amebo" was concerned). The SSS and military personnel had barricaded the road where the incident had happened and the few that had attempted to dive in the river had never made it out alive. Tension gripped the security agents as the colonel in charge of the president's security made a quick desperate coded call to his boss, "The rabbit has left its hole, i repeat the rabbit has left his hole.........."
DPO Bala immediately got back to his senses and flung the small green cold blooded reptile back into the bush as he stopped dancing the 'azonto' which it had cost him and now on hearing the blaring sirens in 'their' camp he knew his time was up, but he conjured up a decision in his mind," if i must die i must die gallantly" he whispered to himself as he rubbed his talley on his finger which was passed unto him by his grandfather,a then notorious 'babalawo'. It was a magic ring which his grandpa had taught him since when he was a boy on how to use, he had mostly used it during his university days for his notorious ' activities' and for having sexual intercourse with whichever girl on campus he desired, now he was faced with using it against this strange beings before him, as Teebawal and his henchmen approached his location he started mumbling up some mumbo-jombo incantation, his lips muttering some inaudible words as he danced round in a circular motion with one leg up. And then it happened.......
Bodies scattered around laying lifeless on the bare ground as the rocket missile propelling jet led by Kali had just fired on the special agents who were on a mission to stop him. Sp Agent Micheal Jones( as his name implied was already in a jonezing world) layed on the ground breathless, lifeless and speechless.The vivacious sexy Miss Jessica stylishly opened one eye to survey her surroundings as she nursed her near fatal injuries stemming from all over her body and she noticed Kali and his troops comprising five armed men alighting from the fighter jet, she hastily closed her eye and held her breath faking a dead scenario. The men then signaled to Kali as they chorused in one unision "All are dead and confirmed number 1"
"Light them up" he ordered. Jessica's heart skipped beats as she heard this........
Re: Attack From Pluto by adegwurulez(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2013
roozay where art thou

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Dambudzo Marechera: The Life And Times Of An African Writer / Is The 48 Laws Of Power By Robert Green Advisable For A Moral Person To Read? / Red Drops Of Blindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.