Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Need Contacts Of Recharge Card Dealers - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Contacts Of Recharge Card Dealers (1367 Views)

Pls I Need A List Of Recharge Card Major Dealers In Lagos And Their Phone Number / conversion of recharge cards glo/mtn to naira cash and withdraw from atm machine / Oil And Gas Busines,i Need Contacts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Contacts Of Recharge Card Dealers by rubion: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello, I need the contacts of genuine rechage card dealers, no sub dealers or ebook sellers. any help will be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: I Need Contacts Of Recharge Card Dealers by Lovetinz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
If you mean Major Dealers.
Go to the nearest office of MTN, Glo, Airtel or Etisalat,
They will ask you what you need it for, and tell you.
It is part of what they do.
Re: I Need Contacts Of Recharge Card Dealers by rubion: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Lovetinz: If you mean Major Dealers.
Go to the nearest office of MTN, Glo, Airtel or Etisalat,
They will ask you what you need it for, and tell you.
It is part of what they do.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Require Air & Sea Freight Services To Africa? / Do You Need Goods From Malaysia? / Oil Palm Sprouted Seeds For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.