Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Dangote To Become World's Richest. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Become World's Richest. (965 Views)

Dangote To Build Cement Factory In Adamawa, Over 10,000 Jobs To Be Created / Dangote To Invest N500bn In Two 550km Gas Pipeline / Dangote To Invest $12 Billion In Nigerian Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote To Become World's Richest. by hotmas911(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
without a refinery, he is already the richest blackman. With africa as the fastest growing continent economically and Dangote as the foremost industrialist on the continent, his potential for growth can make him the world's richest before 2020. Just my thought. What do u think?
Re: Dangote To Become World's Richest. by cammyjr(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Have You thought about yourself ?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Become World's Richest. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
I think am about to sleep....
Re: Dangote To Become World's Richest. by Nairaanddollar: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2013
hotmas911: without a refinery, he is already the richest blackman. With africa as the fastest growing continent economically and Dangote as the foremost industrialist on the continent, his potential for growth can make him the world's richest before 2020. Just my thought. What do u think?
i av also tot of it as a possibility. How much i wish i could invest in that refinery!
Re: Dangote To Become World's Richest. by Itoroetti(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Anything is possible.
Re: Dangote To Become World's Richest. by Lachynos2k2(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
anybody get Nokia small pin charger?
Re: Dangote To Become World's Richest. by Andybaby: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bill Gate's microsoft turn over for Last year was 64 billion US Dollars while Nigeria's budget for last year was 32 billion US Dollars. Who is Dangote were bill gates, warren buffet stand?
Re: Dangote To Become World's Richest. by hotmas911(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Andy-baby:
Bill Gate's microsoft turn over for Last year was 64 billion US Dollars while Nigeria's budget for last year was 32 billion US Dollars. Who is Dangote were bill gates, warren buffet stand?
i get ur angle. Dont 4get the turnover was not only made in america its global. Is Dangote limited to Nigeria and africa? Its a new world order. Google may bcom bigger than microsoft tomorow. Windows sales is plummeting android and iOS is on the increase. Study Dangote's moves in the last 10 years and then u may see the possibility.
Re: Dangote To Become World's Richest. by Nairaanddollar: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2013
hotmas911: i get ur angle. Dont 4get the turnover was not only made in america its global. Is Dangote limited to Nigeria and africa? Its a new world order. Google may bcom bigger than microsoft tomorow. Windows sales is plummeting android and iOS is on the increase. Study Dangote's moves in the last 10 years and then u may see the possibility.
hmmn. His last ten yrs was remarkable, i think i can also bet on it.

(1) (Reply)

How Project Management Knowledge & Skills Can Boost Your Business / An Investor Needed For A Car Hire Business / Banks Online Banking Platforms You Should Avoid Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.