Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Interview By Kaldan,pls Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview By Kaldan,pls Help Me (657 Views)

Call For Interview By Union Bank, Marina Lagos. / Invite For A Job Interview By Custodian Life Assurance Plc / Invited For Interview By Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview By Kaldan,pls Help Me by innocruxe(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2008
DEAR FRIENDS,
I WAS INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW AT ABUJA ON THE 3RD OF JULY,BUT I DONT REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE COMPANY.THE COMPANY ADVERTISED ON THE GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER OF 20TH MAY PAGE 17 AND IT WAS ONLINE.MY IV IS BY TEXT MESSAGE AND WITH KALDAN AS THE NAME OF THE CONSULTUNG FIRM.THE VENUE IS IBRO HOTEL ZONE 5 WUSE ABUJA 9.30AM.PLS CAN SOMEBODY WITH ANY INFO ABOUT THIS FIRM REPLY ME .I AM AN ENGR AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM SOMEBODY SOON.I WANT TO KNOW MORE SO THAT I WILL BE SURE BEFORE GOING AND ABUJA IS FAR.
Re: Interview By Kaldan,pls Help Me by iudomfu(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2008
i was also invited .do let see my gsm no ;08068885007

(1) (Reply)

Exprienced Audit Senior Needed (port Harcourt Residence Only) / Short-term Vacancy / Buying And Selling Egolds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.