Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic (1254 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah, Gets 10-match Ban, N2.5 Million Fine For Slapping Goalkeeper / Ifeanyi Ubah And His Crew Fly Private Jet To Kaduna To Support Super Eagles.PICS / Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Daniel Amokachi, Others To Turn Up For CAF Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by Donchyke39(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
Secretary of the Association of Professional Footballers of Nigeria, Austin Popo, informed that some Nigeria ex-international professional footballers, including Austin Okocha, Nwankwo Kanu, Victor Ikpeba, Tijani Babangida, Garba Lawal, Edema Fuludu, Austin Equaveon, Emma Okocha, Waidi Akani, Ben Irogha, Mutiu Adepoju, Badwin Bazuaye, Clement Temile, Alloy Agu have indicated their readiness to take part in the solidarity match tagged Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic

Former African Footballer of The Year, Nwankwo Kanu; ex-Super Eagles’ skipper, Austin Okocha; and other top Nigerian stars have signified their readiness to take part in a novelty match in honour of Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, a governorship aspirant in Anambra State.
Secretary of the Association of Professional Footballers of Nigeria, Austin Popo, informed that some Nigeria ex-international professional footballers, including Austin Okocha, Nwankwo Kanu, Victor Ikpeba, Tijani Babangida, Garba Lawal, Edema Fuludu, Austin Equaveon, Emma Okocha, Waidi Akani, Ben Irogha, Mutiu Adepoju, Badwin Bazuaye, Clement Temile, Alloy Agu have indicated their readiness to take part in the solidarity match tagged Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic.

Other ex-players expected are Henry Nwosu, Dahiru Sadi, Dimeji Lawal, Taju Disu, Bright Omokaro and Yisa Sofoluwe.
Popo, on behalf of the player’s union, expressed delight at the contributions of Ubah to the socio-economic upliftment of the masses and his unconfined commitment to the overall development of sports in Nigeria.
The solidarity match will hold on October 18, 2013 in Nnewi, Anambra State, just as Dr. Ubah will be presented the Nigeria Players Union Special Merit Award during the event.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=641863835845670&id=467436426621746&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5929913384152933571%3Amf_story_key.6834674442464816776

Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by smile11s(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
wonderful
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by Ojiofor: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
the money must go round
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by malc619(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Money bag...

grin
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by malc619(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
his unconfined commitment to the overall development of sports in Nigeria.

What has he done for sports in Iboland and Nigeria??
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2013
Why has this young man refused to listen to the voice of the gods. Stop wasting your money my brother, Anambra governorship race can no longer be won by splashing cash.

And those idiiots deceiving him, God purnish una sad
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by remarkD(m): 1:36am On Oct 02, 2013
Don't mind him/them... the masses will decide whether its celebrities flooding their state that is more important to them than infrastructural development
& growth.
malc619:

What has he done for sports in Iboland and Nigeria??

Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by Brimmie(m): 2:04am On Oct 02, 2013
Nawa o!!
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by Zonacom(m): 3:45am On Oct 02, 2013
This man obviously has so much to spend than i thought. Very risky investment i must say.
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by FreeGlobe(f): 5:28am On Oct 02, 2013
His manifesto is only about football, when will he realize we have important needs in Anambra, things like infrastructure, airports, education and urbanization. This man is behaving like the illiterate he is. He even focuses his campaign on nnewi. maybe they will make him governor
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 02, 2013
As Governor of Anambra.....una go watch football tire...even on hungry stomach....as na free una go dey enter stadium .

Ifeanyi Ubah...all the way!

SMDH!
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by jbaur24: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2013
See what the clown said!

"I will sponsor many youths to watch the Fifa World Cup Football Competition taking place in Brazil next year for the first time in the history of Anambra State. I will also sponsor the establishment of viewing centers for the world cup in all tertiary inistutions in the state. My administration will organise the first Ifeanyi Ubah Unity Football Competition against anti-social vices among the tertiary institutions in the state regularly."-
Dr. Ifeanyi Uba

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/anambra-2014-aspirants-bare-their-minds/#sthash.dB0vNnP3.dpuf

I still don't know why this illiterate thinks he will be able to win common LG chairman talk more of the exalted Zik's Place (Anambra Govt House)
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by Zonacom(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2013
FreeGlobe: His manifesto is only about football, when will he realize we have important needs in Anambra, things like infrastructure, airports, education and urbanization. This man is behaving like the illiterate he is. He even focuses his campaign on nnewi. maybe they will make him governor
Chei! Dis guy, you are multi-mouthed. Or is it confused sef.
Since your lover andy ubah is out and you are now realising that ifeanyi is not fit for the job, who then do you support? Or are you just confused??
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2013
I did rather go with Ifeanyi Uba than Peter Obi for third term. Even if Ifeanyi gets just one term, then APGA can return in 2019 with Soludo.

I suspect that GEJ might not hand over to an Igbo person in 2019. I mean who do they have in place?

The only person that was capable of moving from state to federal level was Soludo and GEJ through Peter Obi destablised his ambition.

Who else can make that switch? Is it the local champion Peter Obi? Is it the local champion Chris Ngige?

"My people suffer and die for a lack of knowledge."
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by Danhumprey: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2013
How many Ghana-must-go bags don change hands? angry
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by donchris9999: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2013
Nne! I dont just know why i like u so much.
Bliss4Lyfe: I did rather go with Ifeanyi Uba than Peter Obi for third term. Even if Ifeanyi gets just one term, then APGA can return in 2019 with Soludo.

I suspect that GEJ might not hand over to an Igbo person in 2019. I mean who do they have in place?

The only person that was capable of moving from state to federal level was Soludo and GEJ through Peter Obi destablised his ambition.

Who else can make that switch? Is it the local champion Peter Obi? Is it the local champion Chris Ngige?

Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by Zonacom(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2013
donchris9999: Nne! I dont just know why i like u so much.
Hey! Easy. She's already taken
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by jbaur24: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2013
Zona.com:

Hey! Easy. She's already taken

He undergone trans-gender surgery to make it as a lady.. grin grin
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by VirgoHillz: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: I did rather go with Ifeanyi Uba than Peter Obi for third term. Even if Ifeanyi gets just one term, then APGA can return in 2019 with Soludo.

I swear! U're absolutely right!
*1000 Likes
Re: Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic by VirgoHillz: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2013

*favourited

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Did Not Win world Handball Championship. / 10 Reasons Why Arsenal Can Win The Premier League 2014/15 / Big Snake Killed At Warri Wolves Fc Camp - This Evening (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.