Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Where Is Iyaniwura/? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is Iyaniwura/? (892 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Iyaniwura/? by MayorofLagos(m): 1:01am On Oct 02, 2013

Where are you? I miss your biographies on Nigerian leaders. I was hoping you'd do one today to celebrate Independence.

Please come back soon, I miss ya. smiley
Re: Where Is Iyaniwura/? by Lucasbalo(m): 1:29am On Oct 02, 2013
I miss her too. She has a lot of followers in Chicagoland.
Re: Where Is Iyaniwura/? by AnOlAd: 3:58am On Oct 02, 2013
She is actively on Facebook now....
Re: Where Is Iyaniwura/? by BabaEleko(m): 4:33am On Oct 02, 2013
Maybe una Oga at d top don send her packing as she dey move traffic from here to her blog. IMO o. grin
Re: Where Is Iyaniwura/? by Ajibel(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2013
AnOlAd: She is actively on Facebook now....

yep she don draw traffic buh it nau seems she dey diversify from her main theme which is nau gerrin me uninterested....well,maybe just to draw more traffic!
Re: Where Is Iyaniwura/? by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Maybe una Oga at d top don send her packing as she dey move traffic from here to her blog. IMO o. grin

My exact sentiment too....couple with the activity of the unfriendly spambot
Re: Where Is Iyaniwura/? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Maybe una Oga at d top don send her packing as she dey move traffic from here to her blog. IMO o. grin
Send her packing for what? No wonder Nairaland front page is always filled with trash.Gone are the days you see interesting topics hitting front page.When you see silly topics like "Spagetti and Marcaroni,which do you prefer?" You will just give up! Smh!
Re: Where Is Iyaniwura/? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2014
I miss this lady too, loved every of her threads.

(1) (Reply)

Mistake / Singles For Wedlock Mega Hangout / New Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.