Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

General Pype And US Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy On Independence Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / General Pype And US Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy On Independence Day (1087 Views)

Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) / Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy / Seun Kuti And Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Pype And US Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy On Independence Day by entadaplace1: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2013
Dance hall artiste Ibrahim Majekodunmi better known as General Pype has welcomed his first child with his American girlfriend.
Already christened Xavier, Pype’s baby boy was born on October 1, 2013. It is believed the child was delivered in a US hospital although NET could not confirm as at the time of this report.
‘Thank You Baba Loke! I am now a DAD Toh skibborious‘, General Pype joyfully announced on Twitter.
Sources close to the artiste tell us General Pype and his US baby mama nicknamed Zee, met some years back. In November 2012, Pype travelled over to the US to celebrate Thanksgiving with Zee’s family.
Zee also makes trips down to Nigeria. She met with Pype’s mother months ago.

more pix here

Re: General Pype And US Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy On Independence Day by djchukwy(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2013
victorious man indeed....bro i like ur originality in naija music industry....ragge till infinity....champion ;Dvictorious man indeed....bro i like ur originality in naija music industry....ragge till infinity....champion
Re: General Pype And US Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy On Independence Day by HezronLorraine(m): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2013
Congratulations to him.cute baby.
Re: General Pype And US Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy On Independence Day by homesteady(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2013
Congrats to him! cheesy
Re: General Pype And US Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy On Independence Day by lymelyte(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Igbobian. cheesy
Re: General Pype And US Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy On Independence Day by Swaggot00(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2013
like if you think this baby na albino grin
Re: General Pype And US Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy On Independence Day by demelza: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Yet another baby mama has been added to the industry angry

(1) (Reply)

D'banj, Psquare, 2face, Makes Top Ten List Of African Richest Musicians / “I Have Nothing To Spend The N5million On” Project Fame Winner, Wale Ojo Reveals / Shameful Video That Shows How Women Only Care About Money, Cars And Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.